What are the best earning types of affiliate products?

Polymath

What are the best earning types of affiliate products? I'm meaning in general overall.

If I base it on what I am seeing advertised the most then I guess it's web hosting but I don't know if that's right and not just that there are more ads out there for web hosting.

Ron Killian

That is near impossible to answer. Depends mainly on the affiliate, how they promote and market, ect. One affiliate could bank, another could fail, with the same product. Depends on how the product converts as well. Too many variables.

Hosting could be profitable, but how many people promote hosting programs? Alot of competition. Not saying it can't be sold, just going to be one of many marketers.

I personally like recurring programs, where you get a commission each month the buyer stays on. Of course it depends on how the product or service converts and how it retains. But it can be nice to get monthly commissions over and over all from that one sale. Just my preference. :)

You could go with the big proven niches like weight loss, make money, dating, ect, ect. But again there will be competition.

It can also help to do something you like or have an interest in, or you know about. If it's something you dread, you won't do the work and you'll probably fail. Should be common sense, but some folks don't think about it.

ulterios

It will really depend on the person that is doing the marketing/promoting for the most part.

Generally from my experience the best earners are services like web hosting and other internet based services. Social media services have been doing well lately.

I would look into products or services that you have knowledge about or interest in. That can help a little with your sales and marketing.

What work well for one person might not work well for another so I would look at you and your skills, techniques and knowledge and look for products that go well with those.

Polymath

I personally like recurring programs, where you get a commission each month the buyer stays on. Of course it depends on how the product or service converts and how it retains. But it can be nice to get monthly commissions over and over all from that one sale. Just my preference. :)
These types of programs don't just pay you the initial commission? I didn't know any did that.

You could go with the big proven niches like weight loss, make money, dating, ect, ect. But again there will be competition.
One of them that I was thinking about is the make money niche. It seems like everyone online these days wants to find a way to make money or make more money so I was thinking that the niche would have a lot of potential even though there is a lot of competition.

Generally from my experience the best earners are services like web hosting and other internet based services. Social media services have been doing well lately.
I was thinking about doing web hosting because it seems like everyone has a website or blog these days so there are a lot of people that are probably looking for web hosting services.

I would look into products or services that you have knowledge about or interest in. That can help a little with your sales and marketing.
What work well for one person might not work well for another so I would look at you and your skills, techniques and knowledge and look for products that go well with those.
I am interested in the technology niche but there are some really big competitors that I would be going up against so it might be real hard to do well in that niche.

Miguelito203

Don't think about it in terms of products. Think about it in terms of niche markets. There are lots of popular niches like weight loss, make money online, dating/relationships, golf, toys, and so on. With that said, you need to familiarize yourself with the people (what motivates them to buy) and the products in these niche markets before you start promoting stuff. Nowadays, a lot of IM products are on the JVZoo platform, where the product creator has to allow you to promote his or her particular product. A lot of them also have sales requirements (like must have a minimum of 10 sales in order to promote this product and such).

Joey

Sam

There are so many legit affiliate programs on the net. However, you need to find out which one fits your passion and interest. The most earnings are Forex affiliate, hosting affiliate, and so on. Analyze how people reached your site by identifying the most searched keywords that landing on your web pages. Then, find affiliate programs that are appropriate for those keywords. It's my strategy.

Polymath

you need to familiarize yourself with the people (what motivates them to buy) and the products in these niche markets before you start promoting stuff.
How do I familiarize myself with the people and products? Do I search Google for those keywords and check out the top results?

The most earnings are Forex affiliate, hosting affiliate, and so on.
Do I have to know about a product to be able to market it? I don't know anything about forex which is why I am asking. If it's a top earner then I would like to market that.

Analyze how people reached your site by identifying the most searched keywords that landing on your web pages.
How do I know which keywords people found my website with?

Sam

Sam
It's not necessarily to know the product first and then to market it. It's why many affiliates just forwarding an existing marketing campaign through a PPC advertising, without learning the product first. However, if you know what you are marketing, it's much more better to know your target market which would be effective to generate sales.

Ron Killian

It's funny how so many people say you have to know your market or the audience to sell stuff. Well, most people are just repeating what they've read somewhere.

While it can be helpful, I spent my first 10 years online marketing products and services where I did not know the marketing or the audience, least not much depth. But I still did quite well.

If you are doing affiliate marketing, your number one job or goal should ALWAYS be to get them to the sales page as quickly as possible. Traffic doesn't make you money sitting on your site, nor do they make you money reading your lovely blog posts, or gushing over your beautiful images.

Traffic makes you money when they complete an action, buying, signing up, ect.

And even forwarding existing marketing, emails, PPC ect, CAN work and CAN make you money.

Granted you can make even more if you know the market, and it does help to drive traffic. But it's not a requirement. I know because I've done it. I don't say that to brag, only saying you don't have to have your target audience nailed to profit.

You don't have to be the expert or the authority to cash in. You just need to get the hits and push those hits to your affiliate products as fast as you can.

It's a number game. More sales page hits, more sales.

Of course just my opinion.

AffiliateTutor

Personally I've had the most success with pay per lead offers in the insurance and finance niches. These days I stay firmly away from pay per sale or anything requiring a credit card submit.

Seller

Seller
Why is that, is that a decision based on profit or sales potential?

AffiliateTutor

AffiliateTutor
I simply find lead generation much easier to convert and much more consistent than sales and the payouts can be just as good if you pick the right offers/niches.

Seller

Seller
That sounds logical. Is it best to just go for the offers that pay the highest commissions or perhaps just stick to things that you know more about and are knowledgeable of?

Seller

Seller
That makes good sense. Is paid search the way to go for advertising even though it costs more?

I guess if you are making any kind of profit and not having any physical expenses or costs for any kind of goods then that's a winning situation.

AffiliateTutor

AffiliateTutor
The reason I love paid search is that it's quick and very targeted. You can find out very quickly if a campaign is going to be profitable and you don't have to wait or rely on SEO to get traffic. It may cost more in the beginning until you find a winning campaign, but once you've cracked it, it's very lucrative.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
bvv

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.