Liquidweb opinions

scottkoz20

I just got called today that LiquidWeb is taking over my hosting from WiredTree as soon as the end of February at the latest.

I wanted to solicit the opinions of those that use LiquidWeb for dedicated hosting services and your opinions of them.

Thanks,
Scott

Contentgather

Used them for years...probably over 8 years. Phenomenal, 0 complaints. Uptime good. Support/ticket response great. I always had managed dedicated or VPS with them and was often very surprised at how much stuff they were willing to do for you. Install stuff and figure out errors I was getting for stuff that was certainly not related to their hardware or network. They were also pretty good with active monitoring and would jump in and reboot services if something went haywire. Oftentimes before I even knew anything was going on.

So no complaints from me. Highly recommended.

vishwa

I just got called today that LiquidWeb is taking over my hosting from WiredTree as soon as the end of February at the latest.

I wanted to solicit the opinions of those that use LiquidWeb for dedicated hosting services and your opinions of them.

Thanks,
Scott
Liquidweb is one of the best hosting providers. There are completely awesome and their support has no match. One of my friend is hosted his eCommerce website on VPS from liquidweb and they did not have any issues so far. Great company, Great service and Great Support too.

Soulwatcher

I have used Liquidweb in the pas as well. Their support was top notch and I had 0 complaints. And their support went above and beyond to help me with a script problem on my website and they did it for free. I don't think you have anything to worry about with wiredtree switching to Liquidweb.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
joe
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies