See my gigs what you think about it?

loulouanita

hello every one i have a blog who show my gigs i hope you like what you see
bestgigforyou.blogspot.com

hope you leave comments

thank you

Chancer

The 'recomended for you' widget blocks 80% of the screen on my 13" laptop + opens a pop-up when i close it.
My advice would be to kill it. Use a different plugin for related posts.

Unless native spanish speakers are your prime target change all text to english.

Videos are nice, i wonder what you can do for my logo :D (i'll pm you later)
As a customer i always wonder about price... If you can give some price quotes on your site clients will trust you more. I know it's difficult to do that and it's not mendatory.

Oh, and put your best video first (on top) - if i would check only your current first video i might not be impressed and might leave your page.
I know it's difficult to coordinate all those balls, but most clients have 0 idea about technicalities, they just want pretty pictures.
I think ribbon or santa videos look the most impressive and should be on the top. But beautty is in the eye of the beholder so get more feedback first.

loulouanita

Hi, thank you for all your good points. I will take that and edit it.

Regards,

davebusiness86s

Resize the videos (You can edit the size in the embed code), use upper case for first letter.
Your website layout looks terrible, honestly. You should put more effort on it.
Good luck!

CookieRunner

No offense, but the color red is not pleasing to my eyes. :crazy: (just my opinion)
It's better if you tell something a little bit about yourself on top so that we can know something about you. Showcase your gigs, show it still on top and make your videos a little bigger. Change the type of font you are using and make it smaller so that you can save up space and let the audience see more of your gigs. Make big use of the space you have especially on top.

You can do more than this. Its a great start. Good luck on your future gigs!

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.