What's the difference between Maxbounty vs Peerfly?

Zack

I've been looking at lots of different affiliate marketing possibilities lately and a couple that I have seen mentioned lately are Maxbounty and Peerfly but I am not familiar with them.

Does anyone know some of the basic differences between them? What's the difference between Maxbounty vs Peerfly?

vishwa

I've been looking at lots of different affiliate marketing possibilities lately and a couple that I have seen mentioned lately are Maxbounty and Peerfly but I am not familiar with them.

Does anyone know some of the basic differences between them? What's the difference between Maxbounty vs Peerfly?
Both are the same of type of CPA networks. They will pay you per lead or per action. However getting approved from Peerfly is much easier than the Maxbounty. Whilst Maxbounty pay more commission and incentive than Peerfly. So, you can join any of them.

Zack

Zack
So if I am just starting with CPA affiliate marketing then I should maybe start with Peerfly first then maybe later go for Maxbounty?

vishwa

vishwa
Yes, You can start with Peerfly and when you gain some expertise in it than you can apply for Networks like Maxbounty, Neverblueads etc. Also remember that Maxbounty have a step called phone verification. So, when you apply you get a call from Maxbounty and you have to elaborate how you promote their products.

Zack

Yes, You can start with Peerfly and when you gain some expertise in it than you can apply for Networks like Maxbounty, Neverblueads etc. Also remember that Maxbounty have a step called phone verification. So, when you apply you get a call from Maxbounty and you have to elaborate how you promote their products.
Very helpful information, thank you.

I have never heard of Neverblueads, is that one about the same as either of the other two or is it better in some way?

Hi,
Both are CPA Network but Maxbounty is great.
Does that mean that Peerfly is not good?

Liam

One of the differences that I noticed between Maxbounty and Peerfly is that it's easier to get approved by Peerfly than it is to be approved by Maxbounty.

Maxbounty requires a phone verification to be approved and Peerfly does not require one.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.