How do you currently promote offers?

Jen

I'm trying to figure out what some of the better ways are to promote your offers. I have tried a little bit of social media promotion but I haven't had a lot of success. Here are a couple of quick questions for you experts.

Are there things that someone new should avoid?

All help will be appreciated.

Jen :D

vishwa

Well it is depend on individual basis. Everybody have its own tactics or strategy to promote their offers. For me blogging is a great way to promote offers online. I usually write a review page for the product and promote it with the links. It helps me to educate my readers about the offers and help them to made a wise decision.:cool:

AlexGeorge

I'm trying to figure out what some of the better ways are to promote your offers. I have tried a little bit of social media promotion but I haven't had a lot of success. Here are a couple of quick questions for you experts.

I am promoting ebooks and Wordpress themes from many companies on the internet.
and I am earning good from these sources, but it also depends on my website traffic. If traffic is slow, I get no sale.

You need to check their company profile and products, make sure that we are quality products and consumers are needing.
If you have enough conditions then you will succeed with what you are offering.

Jen

I usually write a review page for the product and promote it with the links.
Do reviews usually convert to sales pretty well?

You need to check their company profile and products, make sure that we are quality products and consumers are needing.
So then quality is the most important factor?

Ron Killian

Avoid being too promotional. I just see SO many people on social media promote, promote, promote. All they do is promote. Won't get you far that is for sure.

Another great way is to build a list. But here again you can't over promote. And you have to be committed 100%. Having a good list and working it right, "can" be like traffic and sales on demand.

Other way is to buy traffic. But you money to get started to find campaigns that convert to a positive ROI. Can be a way to lose money quickly.

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Jen
Thank you Ron. So then what's the best way to build a good list?

I see them for sale but I assume that those are junk.

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Best way is to build it yourself. Ya, buying lists can be risky and a good way to throw your money out the window.

Bare bones is a squeeze page with good copy and some kind of bribe, like a free report or video. They need to give up their email address to get the prize. Trick is to always be tracking your squeeze page conversion rates so you can continually improve it and get more from your traffic. Few marketers track and tweak.

You could also use pop-ups or side bar optin forms. Welcome mats, ect.

Another way is to build a buyers list. Sell a product(s), usually low cost and every one on those list are proven spenders. That kind of list "can" be profitable.

Either way you build it you should also have a sales funnel, such as an offer after optin, like an upsell or even ads on the download page. They trusted you enough to give you their email address, so they are more likely to buy. You could make some one while building a list. Or cover some of the costs if you buy traffic.

But, you have to be committed to your list. You can't send email's once in a great while. That won't work. The list will become unresponsive. You need to email them on a regular basis, least a couple times a week, or more. Don't email them enough and they will forget about you or who you are. Don't email them enough they stop opening your emails, or your emails start going into their spam/trash folder never to be seen.

Just my thoughts :)

Jen

Jen
To find the right email frequency do I just start out and do some testing and keep track of all aspects or is there a generally good starting point for email lists?

Thanks Ron.

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Yes testing and tracking would be the best way. And I think it's more about what you feel comfortable with. If you don't like mailing every day, then that frequency might not be the best for you. Can depend on your market too.

I personally like to mail about every other day. Most of my emails are follow up, so setting the frequency is easy.

The whole keys is to mail enough that they remember you, so they don't forget your name. So they keep opening your emails.

It can be an art.

But I am not claiming to be a email marketing expert :)

Jen

Jen
Thanks a lot Ron, this information is quite helpful for me. I'm just learning so much in a short period of time that it can be overwhelming at times. I have a long way to go still but I am getting there. Thanks for all you are sharing with me. :)

Ron Killian

JonathanS

Promoting offers can be a little tricky depending on the type of niche you're trying to sell. Like yourself, I've also experimented with the basics of generating leads through social media. It's been somewhat successful but hasn't been the main source of my affiliate volume. Honestly, the best way I've promoted offers without having to pay for web traffic is participating in online blogs/forums. Posting quality articles of information from my own knowledge and experience people may find useful. This creates a sense of trust and reliability with your readers whenever they see an article by you. Which makes it easier to promote certain offers you know have a befitting niche. I also suggest getting your links/offers out there, but not spamming. Stay consistent with it, but post more of quality than quantity.

spartan14

Well for me youtube traffic works good but its very competitive and i must work hard for my traffic .I start to build an email list as its the best for affiliate marketing

JonathanS

Currently, I'm promoting two main type offers. One is basically freelance writing affiliate promotion. Directing new writers to clients that seek freelancers for their website as content writers. Earning a percentage of all the work they've done for a life time. I've actually created a blog for this niche I've yet to fully publish. But it's worth the investment of time and energy considering the leads I could generate. The second niche is a travel blog. It's also tied with an affiliate program too! In this case, it's discounted flights. I don't run this website, nor am I associated with the airline offering the discount. But I do get paid per published article regarding travel guides and reviews. Mixed with the product itself. To be honest, I could step up my means of promoting the current campaigns I have. It's just I'm so caught up in my current work of producing quality content, I struggle to find the time to allocate towards affiliation.

mastrodigital

I mostly promote affiliate products through SEO. It takes a while to rank for certain keywords but if you do it right, it can bring in a lot of commissions. Social media in the mean time can bring in a trickle of conversions and traffic though.

Jacob.k

Try promoting it with AIDA funnel. That way when it comes to pushy part of sales, they'll want to see it, since they will be either hot to get the product or they have wander off long time ago.

So basically you do 3 or 4 articles that slowly funnels them and filters buyers. That's when you direct them towards your review and you'll see how your conversion rises.

DuyLinh

I'm currently promote my offers by Facebook Groups

You should not post too fast, the break time beetweent two posts is about 5 minutes
Each Facebook account should not post more than 50 post per day
Facebook is not allow for people login 10 accounts at the same ip address

But traffic from here come really fast.

I hope this help!

Judas2018

I use our official website and social media to promote offers. It works quite well. Also the thing to remember with offers is to describe your sale or giveaway item correctly, properly and clearly. It also has to be an item that people want or would want enough to sign up to your forum, follow you on social media, or things like that. I've seen offers not work well for some people because what they're giving away is an item a small amount of people recognize or want.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Well for me youtube traffic works good but its very competitive and i must work hard for my traffic .I start to build an email list as its the best for affiliate marketing
Yes I am also using this way beside forum marketing and it works as well.

I'm currently promote my offers by Facebook Groups

You should not post too fast, the break time beetweent two posts is about 5 minutes
Each Facebook account should not post more than 50 post per day
Facebook is not allow for people login 10 accounts at the same ip address

But traffic from here come really fast.

I hope this help!
Thanks for this information, honestly I tried Facebook groups to promote my websites or offers there but it didn't generate traffic as expected. Facebook marketing is just a way to promote offers but you also easily get banned if you do it too much. :)

ChristiBraunstein

Well it is depend on individual basis. Everybody have its tactics or strategy to promote their offers. For me blogging is an excellent way to market offers online. I typically write a review page to your own product and promote it with the hyperlinks. It helps to educate my readers concerning the offers and help them to made a wise decision.

Sirarpi3

It really depends on your product and the target audience. Lots of people check their emails so you might want to consider starting email marketing. To get leads, you can use the emais of the visitors who contacted you via the live chat you should have on your store or the Contact Us page where, too, they must leave their email to be able to contact you.

Another way of generating leads, is lightbox popups with a subscribe form.

Both live chat and lightbox popups are customer engagement tools the importance of which can't be understated for getting leads.

rozzski89

I often promote my offers or services when I have a budget for them or when I have new products that need to promote to customers fastest as possible. Using forums is one of my favorite ways because it is effective and low fee if comparing with other platforms.

Xerof

I am using internet forums and free advertisement area.

Chris DaSilva

Here are 8 ways..

Give existing customers an exclusive preview. Your key existing customers are the most likely to buy your new offer, so make them feel valued. ...
Get your customers to spread the word. ...
Get customers through the door. ...
Make them an offer. ...
Stress the benefits. ...
Get staff to evangelise for you. ...
Mail the news. ...
Affiliate.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.