Are Clickbank and Facebook ads a good combination?

Jen

I am new to Clickbank and don't know if Clickbank and Facebook Ads are a good combination for sales.

What do you guys think? Are Clickbank and Facebook ads a good combination?

Any help will be appreciated.

Jen :D

vishwa

Promoting Clickbank products directly on Facebook isn't a good idea. Facebook does not allow you to promote affiliate links from their platform. Your account may get suspended. Better create a landing page or Squeeze page to redirect your user to the offer. However Bing ads works great with Clickbank products.

Jen

Jen
Well thank you, that really helps. I didn't think about Bing either so that also helps. I really appreciate your help.

Tom Howard

I am new to Clickbank and don't know if Clickbank and Facebook Ads are a good combination for sales.

What do you guys think? Are Clickbank and Facebook ads a good combination?

Any help will be appreciated.

It can work, but you will want to join a lot of groups and a little secret to autoposting would be to get all of the groups email addresses and send one email ad (post) to all of the groups at once!

Jen

Jen
Thanks for your help Tom. I am not familiar with Facebook groups too much so how do I go about getting the email addresses?

Tom Howard

Thanks for your help Tom. I am not familiar with Facebook groups too much so how do I go about getting the email addresses?
Every group, look at their link in the status bar and copy their name from it and then ad "@groups.facebook.com".
That will be their email address.

I hope this helps.

Tom

You have to email from your primary Facebook email so it knows you're a group member. I would try a group or 2 and see how it works first.

olaryeankarh

Kiss your advert account goodbye :)
There's the blackhat method that would make you good amount of money in return since facebook allows you to have multiple ad accounts on one profile (up to 5 maybe?).

Otherwise...
The best option remains to join relevant groups and do a 'kind way' of promoting your links. Safer but slow.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views