Is it good to buy Facebook pages?

Jen

I've seen some advertisements around the internet while doing some research for affiliate marketing where people have Facebook pages for sale. Some of the places say that this can be good for affiliate marketing but it just sounds like it might not be the ideal way to do things.

I'd like some input as to if it's a good practice or not. What's your thought on this, is it good to buy Facebook pages?

Sam

It depends on the price and the followers of the facebook page. Facebook is one of the best ways to improve your brand online presence.

Jen

Jen
Is there a certain amount of followers that I should look for? Is there some kind of price range that is considered good?

This is just all new to me and I really don't know anything about what would be considered good and what would not.

Mick M

If you're going to keep things pretty much the same as the page currently is, then I can't see a problem (apart from maybe checking the FB ToS first to make sure buying pages is allowed).

If you're going to keep delivering the same type of content to the followers, with the occasional offer, then I doubt you'd lose them.

I saw one page recently that was sold, the new owner started posting clickbait and the followers dropped away, and the ones that stayed complained a lot.

Keep it relevant and it should be ok.

Last edited:

Jen

Jen
I would try to get Facebook pages that were in the same niche as what I would be promoting myself. Do you think that as long as the niches were similar then that would work or would it be best to get something that is an exact match?

Thanks Mick

Jen :D

Mick M

It depends on how targeted the page is..

If it's something like a general health & fitness page, then yep I'd say you have a lot of freedom..

..but if it's something like.. clean living.. then you're locked in.

Last edited:

ulterios

I'm not sure if buying Facebook pages is against their terms and rules but buying Facebook accounts is against them.

You should check into it to make sure it's allowed.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views