What does it mean to have a quality link building campaign?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello to all,
I would like to know, What does it mean to have quality link building?
Mean that you have a quality link building campaign which helps your site to have quality backlinks.

As can anyone let me know, how to know, what sites are good for link building?
It likes you have quality backlinks, If you know how are quality back links then I am sure you will know what sites should be good for link building, quality sites will always give you quality backlinks.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I really don't know how to choose the back links sites, as I already tried lot of link building techniques but not getting any benefit, that's why assuming may be I am wrong in choosing link building sites.
Forums and blogs that accept guest blog posts are what you can contact and use for your link building campaigns. Nowadays no more high quality sites will allow you to have backlinks on their sites easily, if you have a budget, you can have to pay high for that.

as I already tried lot of link building techniques but not getting any benefit, that's why assuming may be I am wrong in choosing link building sites.
Because you built backlinks on low quality sites so they are not effective for ranking for your site, or even they can hurt your site ranking. Considering choosing high quality sites if possible. If you can not do that, focus on building quality content for your site, they will be shared naturally which also help you build backlinks naturally.

Brandfuge

Onsite optimization helps to perform well in the search engines. But that will not be only enough to beat the competition. If your competitors are filled with backlinks, then we need to start working on quality backlinks to beat them up.

Analyze your top 10 competitors, Know who are all referring them... Scrap their backlinks using Google search, Ahrefs, backlinkwatch and other backlinks checker tools.

TRY TO BUILT LINKS IN THEM

What sites are good for link building?
Sites which has domain authority 30+ are good websites
or the websites which has good moderation system

hynds

If you have a good link building campaign then you will get a lot of quality backlinks to your site. And if you have many quality backlinks, you will have your keywords high ranking on SERPs. That's good :)

Will A

Hope I am allowed to do this
These folk's have taught me so much just by watching them
moz.com/learn/seo/page-authority
quicksprout.com/2012/06/18/a-cheat-sheet-for-building-high-ranking-authority-without-cheating/

These guy's simplify the process.

Good luck!

Last edited:

davebusiness86s

I agreed with #6.
When I first doing websites, I buy Ahrefs with a group of friends and I spy on other competitors to see what are they doing, then create a list of high quality link for myself

nishantoommen

Both On-page and Off-Page optimisation is important for getting ranked on SERP. Linked building is often a part of Off- page, where backlinks from high quality sites will help yourank better. In on page SEO one crucial factor is the quality of content. With the panda algorithm Google has totaly changed the way it valued content on websites. Creating authoritive high quality content focused on addressing the pain point of customers will help you arnk high on Google, Because a high quality article that adds value and provides complete solution to target customers will naturally get shared couple of times. Google also considers social signal as one factor in getting your article rank.
When it comes to backlinks tryto get it from sites that have a higher Domain Authority. Google still considers getting backlinks fro high quality sites as one parameter for ranking. Never ever think of buying backlinks on the long run it will affect your website on a adverse way. I usually check for the alexa rank of different websites and based on the ranking of website I will approach them for guset post opportunities. Even you can do the same.

thomsonkaren

A link building campaign is the process of actively trying to increase links to your website, usually accompanied by some kind of overarching objective. It will use assets belonging to the website in order to acquire those links, and an asset can be anything from content and news to products and services.

Aby

A quality link building campaign is necessary for the survival and growth of the website.
A quality link building campaign is one where you build links from good quality and relevant websites.
You also keep the variation in the list of websites reasonable.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views