Does anyone know how to cloak affiliate links on Facebook?

Conor

I want to start using Facebook for my affiliate marketing. Does anyone know how to cloak affiliate links on Facebook?

vishwa

You cannot use naked affiliate links on Facebook. Most of the link shortner like bit.ly etc also get rejected by Facebook. Better create a landing page or Squeeze page, You can also drive traffic to your blog as well where you have write a review and put a link there. It will be a great option for you.

Dictator20

As far as I know you cant cloak affiliate link on Facebook, They don't really let the users to post and to send affiliate links. here is the tip that I can give to you and I tried this already, try posting the link with an space before .com. for example: "Example .com"
so they don't block it. try it.

Daniel Cortes

If you have your own blog you can try using the Pretty Link plugin. It will redirect trough your domain name to the affiliate offer. but like vishwa said, it is better to set up a landing page to send them to instead. Facebook doesn't have any problems with that.

You can't but there is an alternative to this.

Create own Facebook page and bridge it with a landing page (This is where you have your affiliate offers)
Set up Facebook ads where user is redirect t to landing page.

Good luck

Christler

Even if you cloak your links facebook will detect that you're promoting affiliate links. They don't want people to earn money for free on their platform. Facebook only allow you to monetize on their website when you run ads from them.

Running ads in facebook with your affiliate links is hard either. You must have a landing page that redirect to your affiliate link to start using their ads.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.