What are the best traffic providers?

Conor

Does anyone know what are the best traffic providers? I am especially interested in traffic for affiliate marketing.

Mick M

Find where the people in your niche hang out, and compare advertising prices on each of those places.. blogs, forums, industry news sites etc.

Facebook isn't too bad in my experience.. effective for list building. Linkedin is also very cheap.. and laser targeted.. but less responsive in the niche I tested it with (I think that's because it's generally full of professionals who are hip to marketing techniques).

vishwa

Search engine traffic works great for affiliate marketing. You can do some SEO works for your affiliate website and drive traffic to it. However quality content still works. So, generate as much as quality content. Guest Posting is also a great way to drive traffic. If you have some budget than you can go with PPC programs like Google Adwords, Bing ads etc.

Conor

Conor
Thanks. I have been trying to learn more about SEO and getting search engine traffic more but it's taking some time. I will be adding more good content all the time too.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.