Hello world!

TommyR00t

Hi everyone,

My name is Tommy, I stumbled across webmastersun and noticed it's quite packed so thought to join in, learn and share knowledge and of course, ultimately make some biz.
I have 7+ years experience in online, probably some people here already know me. In short, I know mobile monetization on adult, mainstream, social etc.

Hope my advices will help as many people as possibly, if so, a beer would be nice to have :)
Thanks for having me !

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi Tommy, nice to meet you on this awesome marketing forum, obviously you have great experience in online and I look forward to reading your posts and seeing you around.

Alex Thompson

Welcome Tommy to Webmaster Sun!

We're glad to have you on this board and enjoy your stay here.

~Alex

ulterios

Hope my advices will help as many people as possibly, if so, a beer would be nice to have :)
Hi Tommy and welcome to Webmaster Sun, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

I'm sure that your experience and advice will help our members. It's always nice to have another knowledgeable person join the community.

Here's your beer! ;) :drinks:

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies