Does anyone know how to promote jvzoo products best?

Conor

I was thinking looking at some products that I think will have a good market on jvzoo but I am not sure what the best way to promote jvzoo products is for better sales. Does anyone know how to promote jvzoo products best?

Ron Killian

Not sure exactly what you are asking. Do you mean products on there you can promote as an affiliate? Or you want to put products on there to sell as your own?

Sorry, kind of confused.

Ron Killian

Don't see where there is a better way just for jvzoo products. Unless I am missing something?

Same route, find a product in need, find the people who need it. Or a problem people have and find the product that solves that problem.

Could be with a blog, posting related content, promoting it. Ads on blog, or links in posts. Usually links in posts, such as reviews tend to do better than say a banner in the sidebar. Show they what something will or can do, and here's the link to buy it. Or tell them what they should do and here a link on exactly how to do it, or do it better. You can also gleam idea's from the product sales page.

Or of course, more advanced would be to buy ads on say social media or PPC with search engines. Little better targeting there.

Or I am not getting what you need to know?

ZAPPY

Conor said:
promoting jvzoo products as an affiliate.
You're gonna be sought after with some JVZoo vendors as they have changed the rules for sellers there on 22 Jun 2016!

Inactive sellers accounts on JVZoo will be deleted that
1)hasnt used their account for any transactions with affiliates
or
2)haven't logged into their account during 6 mths
See more about this here: https://www.jvzoo.com/vendoragreement at point 12

This makes you a precious asset to JVZoo vendors!!!

With promoting, I would think that as a JVZoo affiliate it's the same as being an affiliate for any product. You use various methods that brings a visitor to the vendor's page. These methods will vary and even though some vendors assist affiliates with emails/banners, what may suit one offer can fail with another.

Unknown

I think that your best bet at promoting the Jvzoo products is through email promotion by building an email list. Have you tried it yet? it's a pretty simple thing to do once you find a good method.

Many people choose to offer something for free so people sign up and that's where you come in. When they sign up to your website for whatever is free, you will collect their email. Add it to the list that you then later use for your promotion. You can easily collect hundreds of emails like this. Try and see if it will work for you :)

Another way that might work could be by writing a really good review of the product and then using SEO to get it to top pages of search engines.

Techrev

You can build your own blog and post review content of the product you are promoting. And then you can run Google Adwords, Facebook Ads campaign or SEO your post on your own so that users who want to buy it could see your post and decide to take it fro your site. You must embed your affiliate link on your site, when users buy product thru your link, you start getting commission. Good luck!

Last edited:

jyy

You could always use forum signatures to advertise your product. However, you have to be careful - cause some forums don't allow affiliate links. In that case, you would have to link to an in-between blog etc.. and put your affiliate link there.

Oh, by the way, there is also blog commenting. Note, blog commenting might not get as many eyeballs as guest posting, but it's probably worth the trouble.

martindrox

jvzoo products are the hardest to promote, not only that, you need people to actually buy the product. And they don't have anything cheap that a client would easily buy, I'm talking about my previous experience with jvzoo. I don't know if they added cheap stuff lately but when I tried to promote their products, everything was +$30 which I would easily understand why won't anyone buy. Your average person wouldn't just pay that kind of money, now if you have a very large email list then this is a different situation where you generate good money if you have a very large email list.

yishak1412

if its promotting as an affiliate then use your website or blog. If you have a facebook group/page that is related with the product you are trying to promote use that too. If you know forums related to that product also forums that allow aff link, then use that too

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.