Where can I buy micro niche sites?

Zack

I was reading that micro niche websites can be good earning sites for affiliate marketers. I don't know if it's worth it to setup a bunch of them myself or just buy some that are hopefully inexpensive. I wanted to look at some prices but can't find what I am looking for.

Does anyone have any ideas where can I buy micro niche sites?

Ron Killian

You are probably looking for Turnkey sites. Plenty out there.

And Rob is spot on, that is the easy part, getting traffic can be the tough part. Though micro or sub niches "can" be easier to break into because there is "usually" less competition.

Zack

But keep in mind, you still have to drive targeted traffic to the site to even possibly make money from it. So when selecting sites to buy, make sure you already have a strong traffic method to use in mind.
Would paid traffic be the best way?

Though micro or sub niches "can" be easier to break into because there is "usually" less competition.
How do you know how much competition there is?

Ron Killian

Ron Killian
Competition research is not my strong suit, so many some one with REAL experience will chime in and give some insight.

You could use the search engines to see the number of results, but I don't know how accurate it would be. Though number of ads, how many pages deep they go could be some indication.

Keyword prices could also be an indicator. Higher prices could mean more competition or stronger competition.

Sorry I am not much help on that one. :(

davebusiness86s

Two sites that my friends have used to buy websites are Empire Flippers and FEInternational.
Both are great sites but they recommended FEInternational.
Honestly, I'd suggest building a site. Buying website is not easy if you don't have experience to look at a site's stats

Zack

Keyword prices could also be an indicator. Higher prices could mean more competition or stronger competition.
Thanks for the additional information Ron.

How do you know what the keyword prices are though? Sorry if it's something most people would know but I haven't gotten any experience with keyword research.

Two sites that my friends have used to buy websites are Empire Flippers and FEInternational.
Both are great sites but they recommended FEInternational.
Honestly, I'd suggest building a site. Buying website is not easy if you don't have experience to look at a site's stats
I will check into those two, thanks.

Isn't buying websites a lot easier than building them though?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jen
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.