What are the best ways to drive traffic to my landing page that is between FREE- $150.00

Scott A Apollo

I am fairly new at Affiliate Marketing
And I am trying to drive quality traffic to my landing page. I have tried safelist, classifieds, commenting on forums. I haven't tried social media yet but I know it is a good source of done correctly. I am trying to find other traffic sources that I might not know already but that could be diamond in the rough. Any suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Scott

Ron Killian

Can depend on what your niche is. Hard to say much. Some things do better on different places. Like Pinterest can be good for women and visuals.

Social media can be a source of traffic but it's going to take time. Where as you could buy traffic and have quick traffic.

What about facebook ads?

If you do go the paid traffic you need to be tracking your landing page conversions, which should be done for any traffic. Well, sure you know that. :)

ZAPPY

I am trying to find other traffic sources that I might not know already

I agree with Ron.

Different niches have different audience/buyers needs and wants. How is your quality traffic converting for you at the mo? If not the figures that you were expecting, then it maybe your landing page is not matching your website visitors expectations.

If this is the case, I suggest researching and working on your landing page existing conversions first before attempting any other traffic methods.

As you say you're new to affiliate marketing, if conversion is a new digital marketing term to you; a conversion is when a visitor takes the action you seek ie a click, a sign up or a purchase. Mentioning conversions as having a landing page, I assume you wish your website visitor to take some kind of action. :)

thewealthybum

Well you can try PPC. I would start with the Bing PPC because its cheaper and it is more user friendly. Not to mention far less competitive than Google's PPC.

The key with PPC is to keep your ads relevant to your landing page. Keep your keyword selection relevant. Keep your ad relevant, and make sure your landing page is relevant to what you are trying to promote.

AdrianneG

I am fairly new at Affiliate Marketing
And I am trying to drive quality traffic to my landing page. I have tried safelist, classifieds, commenting on forums. I haven't tried social media yet but I know it is a good source of done correctly.
Well, before moving on to social media or anything else, I think you
should evaluate your results from the promotions you've already tried.
Do you have tracking set up so you know how many clicks are coming
into your page? Find out who is delivering the most clicks?

Also, how long are you giving your promotions to work before ditching
them for something else? I suggest that you keep a journal to track
what you do each day so you can see how much real effort is being
put into your business. You might need to be a little more focused.

overcast

My personal suggestion would be - Facebook Ads. If you can find a person who writes a good copy, then just do the sponsored post or the story that can be promoted to your ideal client profile. Make sure you become super specific who you want to target. And this way you can avoid money burning. Many people are burning money by targeting wrong set of people. There is also alternative of using Adwords. Both of them can be under 150$ budget.

centurion

Hello Scott
Have a wonderful day.

Thank you very much for giving us a question. By my opinion- the main method to generate traffic to your landing page is white hat SEO. White hat SEO is a method where you will get traffic for the life time to your landing page from the different sources- like from search engine, like from RSS directories, Like form search engine directories and or from press release directories. As my known- search engine generate traffic for your website by selecting keyword for your website at the section of website meta zone. If you write article or website content after keyword research and by keyword based than you have no tension about quality traffic to your website to traffic conversion to sales or lead any time. White hat SEO have 2 section- On page optimization and off page optimization. If you learn fully white hat SEO than you will be tense free about traffic. You have applied already one technique of off page optimization- that is classified posting.Your every work on white hat SEO should be unique. Like your every classified post should need to be unique. Your website content or article should need to be unique 100%.

Wish you all the best. Happy SEO!!!

Thanks
Centurion

DuyLinh

Let's try Facebook Groups my friends

Traffic is FREE and come real fast

If you can then just invest a little bit money to buy some software

Then traffic is coming after a few clicks of button

Hope this help!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Hiring Wanted
Replies
Views
pmc
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.