Popads vs Popcash for affiliate marketing bloggers

Conor

I'm trying to get some clear information from some people who know about these 2 networks. Which is better between Popads and Popcash for affiliate marketing bloggers?

vishwa

Popads and Popcash both are good pop up networks. But Popads rates are higher than popcash. I am not using them on my blog because pop up ads are very annoying to me and its also negatively impact on my blog readership.

Conor

Conor
Thank you. Do you think that having pop up ads on a website hurts the website and it's traffic?

vishwa

vishwa
The reason why I not using pop up ads because it is very annoying and create distraction among users of my website. I had used them previously but I am getting a lots of email from my blog readers that they did not like the pop ups. So, I have to remove it.

Conor

Conor
I guess if a blog reader actually takes the time to email you about the popups and their dislike of them then they must be loyal readers. Most people would probably just leave the site.

Empire

From my point of view, don't have them. It's alright for your website point of view in earning little income but if me an an guest it puts me off badly and leave. it tends to make the site slow

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views