Don't Buy Any Fiverr Traffic Generating Gigs Before Reading This

daniel27lt

Hi, I'm just wanting to warn people to be aware of all the traffic generation gigs on Fiverr. There are more and more popping up every day. They all claim to be real, but I guarantee you that 100% of them are not. They all use software to generate the leads. All the traffic generated will give you a 100% bounce rate with only 1 page viewed.

A lot of them say its Google Adsense safe, but I assure you that there not. Google is not stupid and they know more about this scam then the people who made the software to begin with. People pay Google heap's to advertise to real people, so Google takes this very serious.

I writing this as one of my clients thought it would be a great way to get 1000's of daily visitors to their website, only to find out that there were no conversions, and all the traffic was either coming from China or somewhere else with the same IP address. And if it's not the same IP address they use a proxy to change the IP.

High bounce rates will only give your site a bad name in Googles eyes that it's basically telling them there is nothing interesting on your site.

When I do a search on Fiverr I notice there are tons of great reviews, this is only because the people who purchased these are trusting the sellers to give them real visitors and doesn't know about traffic generating software. But it only takes 1 second to do a Google search (search on Google for "Traffic Generating Software") to find there are endless amounts of software available for anyone to do this themselves. Or furthermore, articles warning users the risks of using them.

Let me and the community know if you've either purchased any of these gigs or had any good or bad experiences.

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views