Website Indexing Issue

mathieul

Hello All, I have a website which is running on .eu domain and is not getting cached in any of the Search engines. I have submitted it to various search engines and pinged to various search engines as well. I have checked for noindex,nofollow tags in the website even there are no errors in the webmaster. Also, website robots is fine. So, I want to ask what could be other reasons like development or from SEO point of view.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
How old is your website?

Can you share your robots.txt content?

What is your domain name?

lithin

The domain may be black listed from search engines.
Have a look at the Archive.org data.
If you use Wordpress, install a seo plugin like Yoast check the settings.
If everything is fine, then you may have to wait at least 1 or 2 days to see whether the site is getting indexed or not.

Vowels

Tips For Indexing Website

Hello there,

I has faced same issues with my website. I had followed some ways for indexing it. I am sharing those tips for you. I am hoping that these are helpful to you.

Make a webmaster account for google and bing, than submit your website pages, Links, Sitemaps and robots.txt there.
Make a account on google analytics. Take the analytics tracking code and pasted it on each and every page of your website.
Check the real time visitors by sending test traffic on your website.

Thanks

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views