Anyway to find out what payment processor website/seller is using?

hardmoney

Anyone know a method to find this out?

Any help is appreciated,

thanks!

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member

Any help is appreciated,

thanks!
You can try to pay their services/products

At the final step (check out page), it will display the payment processor as Paypal/Payoneer/Credit Card/ to pay.

From there, you will know or find out what payment processor website/seller is using

Hope that helps!

Rob Whisonant

Any help is appreciated,

thanks!
If there is no signs of who they are using, they are probably using a gateway and a merchant account. If that is the case, about the only way to find out is to ask them.

One popular gateway is Authorize.Net

Mike001

Rob, I was about to recommend the same thing....

ASK THEM ..... if have nothing to hide, don't hide anything.

A reputable site should not have any issues responding to that type of question.

Now if it is a merchant account, I use one of those on one of my web development sites, I will respond with the Bank that I use but will not get into any details about the account setup for security reasons.

vishwa

Most of the website shows the types of payment option they are using on their website. However if the website owners doesn't shows their payment option, Its better to ask them before you buying their product or services. I am also Agree with Mike001's statement.

ilikerolls

You can do this, but it takes a little digging. Just install a plugin for your browser that monitors http traffic like "HTTP Trace" for Chrome. Just turn it on right before you hit the button to go to the page where you put in your credit card number. Then you can see where it goes to. Like I said it takes a little digging through other junk that gets loaded up on the page, but shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes. Works like a charm!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.