Sendlane vs Aweber, Which of these is the best?

Jen

I have been looking into autoresponders and it seems like these two come up as the better choices to go with. However some of the articles that I read say that Sendlane is better and some say that Aweber is better.

Which of these is really the best autoresponder, Sendlane or Aweber?

vishwa

Aweber is no doubt one of the best Autoresponders. They some great tools to make your email marketing very easy. They provides free templates for your subscription box and can integrate with many platforms. So, You can go with Aweber.

drbender

I have been using Sendlane for a couple of years now. I have used Aweber in the past and they worked fine.

What I like about Sendlane is that they are still a small company and have that personalized touch to their customer service. It's like the difference of going to a family owned business versus a major corporation. The two companies have many of the same features but I like the personal touch and working with a company that fights for my business. The pricing is very competitive as well.

Jen

Aweber is no doubt one of the best Autoresponders. They some great tools to make your email marketing very easy. They provides free templates for your subscription box and can integrate with many platforms. So, You can go with Aweber.
Do you know if they are easy to setup for people who have never used an autoresponder? I don't know how technical it would be and I have never done anything like that.

I have been using Sendlane for a couple of years now. I have used Aweber in the past and they worked fine.

What I like about Sendlane is that they are still a small company and have that personalized touch to their customer service. It's like the difference of going to a family owned business versus a major corporation. The two companies have many of the same features but I like the personal touch and working with a company that fights for my business. The pricing is very competitive as well.
Are their autoresponders easy to setup for someone new to them?

vishwa

vishwa
Yes, It is very easy to set up the autoresponder. Aweber has some good customer support team. They will help you regarding the set up of your autoresponder.

davebusiness86s

Thanks for the information. When I first started doing MMO, I joined a private group and the admin recommended using GetReponse, so I still used it until now. It is quite good in my opinion, although I never tried another.

Jen

Yes, It is very easy to set up the autoresponder. Aweber has some good customer support team. They will help you regarding the set up of your autoresponder.
I wasn't sure if it would be easy for a new user. Thanks for your help.

Thanks for the information. When I first started doing MMO, I joined a private group and the admin recommended using GetReponse, so I still used it until now. It is quite good in my opinion, although I never tried another.
Is GetReponse easy to use for someone new to autoresponders?

Zack

I have gotten some recommendations for Aweber from some bloggers and affiliate marketers that I know. I think the main thing is just finding one that you like and that does what you need it to do.

dbs00

Give GetResponse a try as well, haven't tried FastLane, but for me its better than Aweber

schttrj

I have been looking into autoresponders and it seems like these two come up as the better choices to go with. However some of the articles that I read say that Sendlane is better and some say that Aweber is better.

Which of these is really the best autoresponder, Sendlane or Aweber?
I use Aweber for my digital marketing projects. No doubt, it is one of the best out there.

Unknown

What about GetResponse? Have you checked them out? They're pretty good alternatives to Aweber and SendLane if they don't satisfy your needs.

But out of the Aweber and SendLane, my personal preference is Aweber. I have used it before a couple of times and I really had a great experience. It has incredible features and is definitely beginner friendly since you mentioned that you don't have experience using autoresponse. Their interface is easy to use and navigate. You shouldn't have any problems whatsoever.

Even if you'd run into any issues they have very fast and friendly support services. I suggest you try it out. They offer a free trial :) I hope that this was a bit helpful in making your decision!

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.