Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

Where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 1/0
    Given: 4/0
    Thanks

Where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?

I have heard that most bought traffic that is not from places like Google or Facebook or another big site is junk and will not convert into sales or leads.

Does anyone know where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 21/0
    Given: 5/0
    Thanks
    Who said paid traffic from Facebook won't convert into sales?
    I didn't use Google Ads much. But Facebook Ads, if you know how to target and stuff... You will drive huge traffic to your sites/pages. Trust me

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Adwords and Facebook are both excellent. Which is best will depend on your circumstances and what you are promoting.

When most people fail to convert paid traffic, it's either because of targeting the wrong audience or not having a site/landing page that can convince the visitor to join or purchase. Before buying traffic, make sure your site is set up to actually convert. Maybe do split testing to see which variation of pages work best. When you do buy traffic, keep track of where it's coming from and what's working and what's not. If you don't do this stuff, you're just throwing money at flames.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by davebusiness86s View Post
    But Facebook Ads, if you know how to target and stuff... You will drive huge traffic to your sites/pages. Trust me
    How do you figure out how to target? Just go from the demographics that your products or services usually do well in?

Quote Originally Posted by Contentgather View Post
    When you do buy traffic, keep track of where it's coming from and what's working and what's not.
    Do I do that using some kind of tracking URL?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 1/0
    Thanks
    Like I mentioned before, there's 2 failure points:

- Wrong targeted audience
    - Landing page that does not convert

When you're buying traffic and you're not getting any sales, without any data to go on, you have no idea why. Is it because you're bringing in the wrong people who aren't interested in your product, or are you bringing in the right people but failing to convince them to buy when they reach your site?

To track the audience, you need to set up different tracking URLs from wherever you're buying your traffic. The URL needs to capture where the click came from and store that data in your database, which will later tie itself to any sales that you get from it. Regardless of whether you're using Facebook, Google, or something else....they're all going to support various links for different ads, campaigns, keywords, etc. Yours might look something like mysite.com/my-product?source=adwords&adtext=_____&keyword=_____. When somebody clicks on an ad and comes to your site, you capture what's in the URL and store it for their visit.

That handles the "tracking your audience" part.

The second part, having a landing page that works, involves sending ads to different URLs or landing pages that are promoting the exact same product or service, just in different ways. Set up different header titles, different buttons, images, etc...send paid traffic to both versions and see which version works best.

It can be a lot of work to do this, but you really are throwing money down the drain if you don't. And particularly with Adwords, depending on the area you're in, it can be a lot of money.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Contentgather View Post
    The second part, having a landing page that works, involves sending ads to different URLs or landing pages that are promoting the exact same product or service, just in different ways. Set up different header titles, different buttons, images, etc...send paid traffic to both versions and see which version works best.
    Would it be best to pay someone like a freelancer to design some good landing pages for me?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 10/0
    Given: 9/0
    Thanks
    In my opinion, the expected result of "traffic packages" may result in a better Alexa Rank at best. Buyer Traffic comes from engagement and useful content, I'm yet to find a "Traffic Package" that actually convert to sales.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    Google Adwords, Bing and Facebook... and make sure you are targeting ads by location. If you are selling a product that only ships within the continental USA, don´t buy traffic from other countries.. Obvious, but a lot of people don´t know you can target. Also be very weary of buying traffic from companies that do not allow you to target geographically.

I have bought traffic from a few sources, mainly adwords compitors and found most of it is garbage and fake traffic.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 8/2
    Thanks
    You should learn how to use or set up your ads on Google, Bing, Facebook for you to target the right customers. It's about setting up to the right audience to make sure that your ads will give you the result that you want.

There are many blogs or vlogs that can educate you on how to set up your ads using these paid ads.

I would suggest that you should do your research first before you start paying to promote your ads. We want to maximize your money to make sure that you will get what you pay for.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 26/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    There are traffic packages that do convert but they are not your run of the mill traffic packages either.

There are traffic packages that focus on organic traffic which is developed over time. The problem is that most ridiculous marketers want traffic NOW and so they all fall for the get TRAFFIC now TRAP! Then they say that ALL traffic packages suck!

The truth is, if they saw a non-immediate traffic package that takes 6 months to fully blossom, they won't buy into it - YET, 6 months is exactly the minimum amount of time a new website needs to blossom traffic wise under the care of a knowledgeable and dedicated owner! So why wouldn't a 6 month traffic program that focuses on natural and organic traffic development work? Using all the best expert recommended seo and backlink development techniques over 6 months can never be regarded as a JUNK traffic package!

So the issue is finding them and purchasing a membership plan to enhance your business online. These types of packages usually are membership based, cooperative in nature (meaning you will have to manage what gets done and participate in the network), and they closely adhere to sound seo techniques that any knowledgeable website owner would normally do by themselves with only the effect of being by themselves - while these membership packages bundle your efforts across their networks and your effort becomes multiplied many times over.

This is what I have found to make sense and to be most effective.

So don't discard ALL traffic packages or sites altogether because I know for a fact that some are very different and also that most webmasters do not find a 6 month traffic program appealing (but it is in fact the most effective).

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 100/0
    Thanks
    Beside Google Ads then forums and social networks will give you a decent traffic that convert into sales or leads. On websites that selling traffic packages I don't believe in them unless their websites are having high traffic, because at least they know how to drive more traffic to their website before doing that for their customers.

Newer Threads

1. StasVa
    StasVa
    Replies: 0 | Views: 861
    Last post by StasVa, 02-03-2017, 09:48 AM
  2. Jen
    Jack_Dan
    Replies: 5 | Views: 871
    Last post by Jack_Dan, 07-07-2017, 08:17 AM
  3. ilov01
    FreebieBoy34
    Replies: 5 | Views: 957