Where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?

Conor

I have heard that most bought traffic that is not from places like Google or Facebook or another big site is junk and will not convert into sales or leads.

Does anyone know where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?

davebusiness86s

Who said paid traffic from Facebook won't convert into sales?
I didn't use Google Ads much. But Facebook Ads, if you know how to target and stuff... You will drive huge traffic to your sites/pages. Trust me

Contentgather

Adwords and Facebook are both excellent. Which is best will depend on your circumstances and what you are promoting.

When most people fail to convert paid traffic, it's either because of targeting the wrong audience or not having a site/landing page that can convince the visitor to join or purchase. Before buying traffic, make sure your site is set up to actually convert. Maybe do split testing to see which variation of pages work best. When you do buy traffic, keep track of where it's coming from and what's working and what's not. If you don't do this stuff, you're just throwing money at flames.

Conor

But Facebook Ads, if you know how to target and stuff... You will drive huge traffic to your sites/pages. Trust me
How do you figure out how to target? Just go from the demographics that your products or services usually do well in?

When you do buy traffic, keep track of where it's coming from and what's working and what's not.
Do I do that using some kind of tracking URL?

Contentgather

Like I mentioned before, there's 2 failure points:

- Wrong targeted audience
- Landing page that does not convert

When you're buying traffic and you're not getting any sales, without any data to go on, you have no idea why. Is it because you're bringing in the wrong people who aren't interested in your product, or are you bringing in the right people but failing to convince them to buy when they reach your site?

To track the audience, you need to set up different tracking URLs from wherever you're buying your traffic. The URL needs to capture where the click came from and store that data in your database, which will later tie itself to any sales that you get from it. Regardless of whether you're using Facebook, Google, or something else....they're all going to support various links for different ads, campaigns, keywords, etc. Yours might look something like mysite.com/my-product?source=adwords&adtext=_____&keyword=_____. When somebody clicks on an ad and comes to your site, you capture what's in the URL and store it for their visit.

That handles the "tracking your audience" part.

The second part, having a landing page that works, involves sending ads to different URLs or landing pages that are promoting the exact same product or service, just in different ways. Set up different header titles, different buttons, images, etc...send paid traffic to both versions and see which version works best.

It can be a lot of work to do this, but you really are throwing money down the drain if you don't. And particularly with Adwords, depending on the area you're in, it can be a lot of money.

TheAuthor

In my opinion, the expected result of "traffic packages" may result in a better Alexa Rank at best. Buyer Traffic comes from engagement and useful content, I'm yet to find a "Traffic Package" that actually convert to sales.

petesede

Google Adwords, Bing and Facebook... and make sure you are targeting ads by location. If you are selling a product that only ships within the continental USA, don´t buy traffic from other countries.. Obvious, but a lot of people don´t know you can target. Also be very weary of buying traffic from companies that do not allow you to target geographically.

I have bought traffic from a few sources, mainly adwords compitors and found most of it is garbage and fake traffic.

lusciousgirl

You should learn how to use or set up your ads on Google, Bing, Facebook for you to target the right customers. It's about setting up to the right audience to make sure that your ads will give you the result that you want.

There are many blogs or vlogs that can educate you on how to set up your ads using these paid ads.

I would suggest that you should do your research first before you start paying to promote your ads. We want to maximize your money to make sure that you will get what you pay for.

professorrosado

There are traffic packages that do convert but they are not your run of the mill traffic packages either.

There are traffic packages that focus on organic traffic which is developed over time. The problem is that most ridiculous marketers want traffic NOW and so they all fall for the get TRAFFIC now TRAP! Then they say that ALL traffic packages suck!

The truth is, if they saw a non-immediate traffic package that takes 6 months to fully blossom, they won't buy into it - YET, 6 months is exactly the minimum amount of time a new website needs to blossom traffic wise under the care of a knowledgeable and dedicated owner! So why wouldn't a 6 month traffic program that focuses on natural and organic traffic development work? Using all the best expert recommended seo and backlink development techniques over 6 months can never be regarded as a JUNK traffic package!

So the issue is finding them and purchasing a membership plan to enhance your business online. These types of packages usually are membership based, cooperative in nature (meaning you will have to manage what gets done and participate in the network), and they closely adhere to sound seo techniques that any knowledgeable website owner would normally do by themselves with only the effect of being by themselves - while these membership packages bundle your efforts across their networks and your effort becomes multiplied many times over.

This is what I have found to make sense and to be most effective.

So don't discard ALL traffic packages or sites altogether because I know for a fact that some are very different and also that most webmasters do not find a 6 month traffic program appealing (but it is in fact the most effective).

Nemanja

Premium Member
Beside Google Ads then forums and social networks will give you a decent traffic that convert into sales or leads. On websites that selling traffic packages I don't believe in them unless their websites are having high traffic, because at least they know how to drive more traffic to their website before doing that for their customers. :)

ByOffers

I have heard that most bought traffic that is not from places like Google or Facebook or another big site is junk and will not convert into sales or leads.

Does anyone know where can I buy targeted traffic that converts?
You can try different ad networks, teaser networks to buy targeted traffic.
P.S. When decinig which network to chose - check the top lists of ad networks (you can find them by searcheng in google/bing or on some well-respected forums like BHW (Black Hat World)

EvaMPerkins

Google Adwords, Bing and facebook... and make sure you are targeting ads in place. Then don ´ t buy traffic from different nations if you're currently selling a product that only ships in the northeast USA. . Obvious, but a lot of individuals don´t know you may aim. Additionally be tired of purchasing traffic from businesses that do not permit you to target responsibly.

Traffic

There are many great sites to buy traffic and I have compiled huge list of suppliers to help. Now where to buy traffic that converts instantly depends on your niche your pricing your layout your everything. Ideally target is geo keyword or category so other peoples target traffic may not be your definition.
You can spend a lot on traffic trying to find where your converting from. Most shared hosting can't cope with slightest change in traffic let alone big hits. Buying traffic that converts isn't exactly how it works. You buy traffic targeted best you can. The reason you actually see it converting is because the traffic you buy is also influencing the seach engines so your starting to get more generic traffic this is the best time to keep up with your link building. To be top of list is to be first seen this is what your aiming for so try earn the spot that is what your here to learn.

webmuss

Often times the question of where to buy good quality targeted traffic that converts is premature.

When you’re developing your content strategy, start by building thorough buyer personas.
Understand your buyer’s journey for your most important buyer personas.
Approached correctly, your buyer personas should give you tremendous insight about what kind of content to create and where to promote that content.
A few of the industry standards that are broadly effective — subject to the right content strategy and targeting:

Google AdWords
Bing Ads
Facebook Advertising

Hi Conor,
We must have a strategy in place before you start spending money in paid advertising.
- Know your target audience and look for similar audiences to your existing customers
- You must have tracking in place so that you know where these new customers are coming from
- Prepare your landing page and if you can have 2/3 to test
- Prepare your ads with different offers and figure out with one converts best
- Once you have all the above in place then start with some media buys from reputable sources; Google PPC, Bing, Facebook
Good luck!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.