Clicksure vs Clickbank, Which is better?

Conor

I see these two affiliate networks mentioned often in some of my information research. I have never used them and don't know anything about them. I don't want to get involved with too many affiliate networks so I am looking for some information on which is better between these two networks.

Clicksure vs Clickbank, Which is better for affiliates?

davebusiness86s

I don't know about Clicksure but I can say Clickbank is very good. I have many sales with Clickbank, you in case you are wondering if it's good, I can assure you Clickbank is a safe choice

Empire

My emphasis is on ClickBank, Clickbank is best of the 2 they do have excellent customer service and more high quality products and easy to list your own products to sell.

Conor

I don't know about Clicksure but I can say Clickbank is very good. I have many sales with Clickbank, you in case you are wondering if it's good, I can assure you Clickbank is a safe choice
Are they good for people with only a little internet marketing experience?

My emphasis is on ClickBank, Clickbank is best of the 2 they do have excellent customer service and more high quality products and easy to list your own products to sell.
Same question for you, are they good for people with only a little internet marketing experience?

I know that some affiliate programs are better for more experienced internet marketers and some really do not matter and that's why I ask.

Empire

Empire
I haven't used them to sell items in terms of added my banner, I was the other guy who picked an affiliate that suited my needs and my website niche. It's very easy setup and takes no time to add it and you can see what the results are from the dashboard. And to your answer yeah, it's simple

tony2017

I would say Clickbank is a better company but everyone is promoting Clickbank products. Clicksure might have less competition.

vishwa

I have tried both of them. But I think Clickbank is far better than clicksure. Clickbank is one of the largest marketplace for digital products and have good reputation and Market share. I would recommend you to go with Clickbank.

Miguelito203

I'm a Clickbank guy all of the way. Clickbank is the standard when it comes to digital-product promotion. The only reason Clicksure become popular for a while was because it was the place that all of the scammy marketers in the "make money online" space fled to after being booted from Clickbank (for unethical practices and such). Besides being "newbie friendly," it has good customer service. As a side note, if you're going to do affiliate marketing, you need to have a blog own your own domain (so that you can control the content and such, free sites can take your stuff down whenever). It's also important to do research, so you know what niche you want to go into (dating, weight loss, electronics, learning a foreign language, golf, etc). The niche you're in will dictate what kinds of products you will promote.

Joey

freebird37

I think ClickSure is the best. ClickBank is not a CPA network. It's more of a RevShare platform. Some products will offer recurring subscriptions, but others may not. Whereas, ClickSure is more than just a CPA network. It offers CPL and CPS, which means the Affiliates wouldn't need to deal with any refunds ad wouldn't lose out on their commissions.

spartan14

Well i prefer clickbank because you dont must ask for aproval to promote products .But i think clicksure its a better option because they have many offers where people dont must to buy to make a sale

DuyLinh

Clickbank for sure. I'm working with a few other affiliate platform

Clickbank have the best quality of digital products with low refund rate

That's really important for our online business

iamsubhra88

Clickbank is the #1 digital affiliate platform In the world. Also, products are very good.. You can choose a product from high gravity (high gravity mean many people promote the product and the product also have high demand in market).

TheAuthor

I see these two affiliate networks mentioned often in some of my information research. I have never used them and don't know anything about them. I don't want to get involved with too many affiliate networks so I am looking for some information on which is better between these two networks.

Clicksure vs Clickbank, Which is better for affiliates?
It's a difficult choice as they are both great digital sales platforms. I use both among other sites like JV Zoo and ClickBetter, with ClickBetter you can choose to receive your commissions immediately where the alternatives will require you honor the refund period before commissions are released. I would recommend Clickbank, must admit I struggled a little with ClickSure when I got started. But before you start promoting products, you need to follow a few steps. Successful affiliate marketing is an Art, not a contest. If you need help, I'll be happy to assist you as best I can.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.