10,000 Visitors Per Day

lisa

What techniques can I use to get 10000 visitors per day after 3 months, 6 months or a year? I know it is difficult to achieve this amount for a short time but it is possible? I am ready to invest money if I can get 10000 visitors per day for my blog. Thanks in advanced for your inputs!

alices00ze

Yes, Of course it’s possible.

I also know how far away that sounds, but let me tell you it’s closer than you think.

- Referral Traffic: Via Email Marketing, Social Media, YouTube, etc...
- Search Traffic: Through search engines. Especially, when your blog ranks on the top of major search engines like Google, you tend to drive a good amount of traffic.
- Researched Content: Always make sure your content has the correct information for your readers.
- Backlinks: Backlinks are the backbones of any successful website. The more quality backlinks you’ve the more organic traffic you can generate.

davebusiness86s

Just follow the basic SEO techniques. What makes your site different and drive more traffic than others is content.
Don't try to focus on those "techniques" to drive traffic to your sites. It's 2017, Google focus mainly on Contant. Keep writing quality content and with a normal link building strategy, you'll be good

lisa

- Researched Content: Always make sure your content has the correct information for your readers.
Does this help in increasing traffic of a website? Can you elaborate it?

Just follow the basic SEO techniques. What makes your site different and drive more traffic than others is content.
Don't try to focus on those "techniques" to drive traffic to your sites. It's 2017, Google focus mainly on Content. Keep writing quality content and with a normal link building strategy, you'll be good
I understand content plays an important role in SEO but how it will work if it doesn't have quality backlinks. SEO is for long term and that's making me really confused.

Rob Whisonant

If you have a budget I would forget about free methods for now. Just use paid traffic and split test. Once you have things working nice, then ramp up your traffic purchases.

I would start with Facebook, then add Google and Bing into the mix.

Mick M

One of my sites consistently hit 10,000 uniques a day after about 3 years.. no investment on advertising.. just SEO and good old fashioned networking. Mainly SEO though.

Now thankfully, years later, I don't have to bother with SEO because a) no company is gonna dictate how I run mine and b) the amount of traffic search engines send is miniscule compared to other sites in my niche and social media.

CarmineCala

If you are willing to spend money then it is only a question of how much $$$ does it need to get there. You can buy traffic in a hundred different websites and ad networks.

lisa

One of my sites consistently hit 10,000 uniques a day after about 3 years.. no investment on advertising.. just SEO and good old fashioned networking. Mainly SEO though.
That's the way I want to apply for my site but I have not got more experience on SEO I don't know where and how to start.
Can you share a bit more details on how you did SEO and social networks to to make 10,000 unique visitors after 3 years for your site?

If you are willing to spend money then it is only a question of how much $$$ does it need to get there. You can buy traffic in a hundred different websites and ad networks.
Google ad is not a thing I expected to go with, it is pretty expensive and I don't have enough money for it.
I want to invest for a long term but want it to be more effective and not waste my money.

contentranked

I would focus on medium tail keywords. The ones that are 100 - 1k and aren't completely dominated by the big names. Then I would write content (10 - 20 posts) that blows the other posts ranking for those keywords out of the water.

You can certainly buy traffic but it's a lot of experimenting and testing to see if you're reaching the right audience at all. And the thing is this, do you want just eyes on your content or eyes that are your target audience and engages with your content.

I would go for the long play here and focus on good SEO practices. And as long as you're writing next level content and promoting it, you'll start to see results sooner than later.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Jen
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
jyy
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.