Google Adsense CPC Ranking By Countries 2018

harrygreen90

Hello folks,
Can anybody tell me Google Adsense CPC Ranking By Countries? I mean CPC Rates.
With the rates I want to know what countries i should drive traffic to my site, that will be more effective to earn more with Google Adsense.

vishwa

Hello folks,
Can anybody tell me Google Adsense CPC Ranking By Countries? I mean CPC Rates.
With the rates I want to know what countries i should drive traffic to my site, that will be more effective to earn more with Google Adsense.
No body knows it. Adsense CPC depends on the bid that the advertisers are made for each keywords and it varies. So, it is quite difficult to know about the exact rates. If your sites get plenty of organic traffic than more advertisers bid on your site and you will get higher CPC.

Dopani

Dopani
I agree with you on this point but it also depends on countries.
If an advertiser in USA make the bid then it will be more different from an advertiser in Malaysia or India. Because it depends on the budget on each person less or more.

Unknown

This isn't officially made by Google but certain websites have managed to put together a list that ranks all of the countries based on their ''expected'' CPC rates for Google AdSense. They took into consideration many different factors, analyzed them and the large majority believes that this is the most accurate representation for 2018:

1 Australia
2 United States
3 Norway
4 United Kingdom
5 New Zealand
6 South Africa
7 Canada
8 Netherlands
9 Sweden
10 Switzerland

If you need more countries or want the source, just ask and I'll help you out :) hopefully, this is useful!

jyy

It would make sense that richer nations would have higher CPC. Therefore, if you want more money, you should drive traffic toward those countries. Nonetheless, that's not saying you cannot make money in other places. Anyway, though, you also have to take into consideration the niche. Some niches, like insurance, for instance, have an incredibly high cpc while other ones have a medium or low one, as you'd see with the gaming niche.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views