How to get unbanned from Google Adsense?

Harry P

We are running Google adsense on some websites but I am afraid some day it will get banned by Google adsense for any reasons. If it is banned, how can it get unbanned from Google Adsense?

davebusiness86s

There will be appeal forms for different ban reasons that you can submit to. I think that's the only way to get your account unbanned. Usually your account will be unbanned within 48 hours if succeeded

davebusiness86s

Reactions: Harry P

Harry P

Harry P
After submitted how long does it take to be reviewed by Adsense staff? and if they accept, how long will my accoung will be unbanned from Google adsense?
Although I never faced this problem but I would like to know if that happened to me in the future. Have you ever got banned from Google adsense for your account?

vishwa

Before you appeal against your ban. Make sure that you have enough data and reports to prove that you haven't done it Intentionally and want to work according to Adsense terms of use. If you are unable to give proof they will never reinstate the account.

AdwordsGuru

To be honest, it is 99.99% impossible to get a suspended Adsense account unsuspended. Better to "procure" or "obtain" an active running Adsense account and keep moving.

rozzski89

rozzski89
Exactly, according to me, we should not waste time to try get unbanned from Google Adsense, keep developing new sites and submitting to Google adsense. Make sure that you will follow their terms of services to avoid being banned for next time.

Judas2018

The only way to get un-banned or 'reinstated' to google adsense, would be to prove a violation was without a doubt, not your fault. Or not a result of something you did. Basically, sometimes things happen with peoples websites that don't agree with adsense. Installation of new mods, upgrades, etc. Sometimes, mistakes are made - and google is normally cool about it. But if they suspect or have it on good authority that you're running click bot software, or involved in some sort of 'click for click' trade ring, they will ban you for good.

Older threads
Replies
Views
jyy
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.