Hostgator sloooow support chat

tyggis

I have experienced that Hostgator have very slow chat respone time lately, is this their normal behavior? I am about to move from them.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have experienced that Hostgator have very slow chat response time lately, is this their normal behavior? I am about to move from them.
It happened recent years because their support is low and their hosting services decreased quality thus there are many hosting problems that clients wanted to ask via live that.
That's why you have slow chat response time when contacting them and that made them overload on their live chat
I used Hostgator in the past but I left their service to go with a VPS of DO, still using now and it is good for my websites.

tyggis

Thanks Marc. Yes, I remember before Hostgator was sold some years ago, supoort was lightening fast. And the former owner even answered a ticket for me himself :)

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Yes in the past, it could take you 5 or 10 minutes to chat with technical supporters but now you can need to wait at least 30 minutes or hours.
they had many problems to support their customers and that's why they had to increase response time on their live chat.

SenseiSteve

Unfortunately, when they sold out to EIG, their support services started to suffer and response and resolution times went through the roof.

vishwa

Hostgator support services are becoming worse after they had acquired by EIG. Some of my friends also complain about their bad support services. Their services are also become worse in these days.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views