SEEKING - Really reliable host

tyggis

If I should run a hosting service as a reseller. What would be the best place to get a reseller account. I need WHM and WHMCS. And I cant have downtime + support has to be quick and reliable. No oversold servers of course. I will sell to people that are kind of "webhosting savvy" from before.

tyggis

I prefer Europe. And recommended by a user, not a seller ;)

Rob Whisonant

When you say you can't have down time... Do you mean zero downtime or something like 99% uptime?

If you mean zero downtime, you just eliminated every hosting company on this planet. :) Even if they mange 100% uptime, that does not mean an upstream provider from them has 100% uptime.

I would go with a VPS and create a reseller account using WHM on the VPS.

tyggis

Thanks Rob.

99% is really to much downtime, its 15 minutes every day. But 100% is of course not realistic :) About 99,95 are realistic.

I have 4 good VPS already, but I dont want to manage servers where I rent out space myself, I want really good support for that server.

Alex Thompson

If I should run a hosting service as a reseller. What would be the best place to get a reseller account. I need WHM and WHMCS. And I cant have downtime + support has to be quick and reliable. No oversold servers of course. I will sell to people that are kind of "webhosting savvy" from before.
I believe this forum section https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/133-Reseller-Hosting-Offers is the best place for you to find a good reseller hosting plan.
If you have a better budget for hosting, I would recommend you choose a VPS for your sites, it is really stronger and you manage whatever you want on your VPS server. Of course you need to have knowledge about server management to install or configurate your web hosting. You will not worry about that if you go with a managed VPS hosting.

Here's the place for VPS offers: https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/131-VPS-Hosting-Offers

Make sure that you need to check their offers carefully and ask for the support before purchasing their services.

Hope it helps!

tyggis

Thanks Alex.

Any feedback from users would have been great too. I need a host that I know will not change for 5 years, I cant test them before production :)

Alex Thompson

Alex Thompson
If you trust into any review sites then it is more risks because some are fake reviews/feebback which their competitors reported or trying to attack another competitor. Let do it for yourselves and find out which is the best for you. You can choose any hosting companies that allow money back guarantee so you have a little time to check their service is good or not.

tyggis

Hi.
Thanks for your comments.

Review sites are no good, true, they are just affiliates :)

Its just that I cant test 5 hosts for myself, there are so many things and elements you just cant test or discover before one of your hosting customers get a problem :) Then, if you have 50 customers and have to move them to a new host, its just to much job for them and you. So untill I find a trusted host I will wait selling hosting, thats why I need recomendations from real users.

DTS-NET

what kind of site are your running
whats the site usage as far as ram cpu and traffic

what type of content

Last edited:

postcd

check namecheap. also i have experience with skynethosting, but they have downtimes (not big ones)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.