How to get youtube views for my video?

Noticed

If you have a website related to the video that get's a good amount of traffic I would recommend you posting in on the homepage, and if not I would recommend you sharing it with personal connections or via social media site's EX: Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr.

Important tip: The more views you get on youtube the higher it goes up in Youtube search, so every view counts!

Rayhenry

I think the best way is, you have to be an active member of youtube and make updates in youtube regular basis, upload your video and give comments to the other videos...

Take advantage of the social networking sites specifically Facebook. Write interesting and attention catching description of the video before sharing it. Make sure that it is appealing enough for your Facebook friends/subscribers/likers to view it.

aixporter

content, content, content. you can't just get 100 millions hits magically without some sort of content that attracts mainstream you tubers.

one tip is that if you don't include a language barrier (for example, gangnam style does not require knowing the korean language), your video will become a hit much easier.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.