BaysideGamers - Community For Game Enthusiasts

Empire

Site Name: Bayside Gamers
URL: baysidegamers.com
Type: Forum & Blog
Category: Gaming, Technology & discussions
Description:So what can we tell you about ourselves? A group of like minded game enthusiasts, just like you. We are an modding community of the GTA and ETS2 series. We promise to provide the very best resources, Information on the best forum, and provide an awesome community for any gamers to utilize. We are also working with leading Awesome Media companies to bring exclusive reviews, games and servers to the community.

Bayside gamers have many great gallery and download apps, it's clean, well organised and can add many more options into the database. We added fields, a revamped layout for actual download pages and the ability to link mods together. We hope that the downloads section is a big improvement for everyone compared to before, to our team is most certainly is. The Gallery is the place for any member to upload their gaming images and to share their great editing work that they have created for the games they love to play. The Gallery can also help display modifications that you guys are working on, or that may of been created. We have added many sections for any random game you may play (since we are more than just focusing on GTA). Regarding the download section, at the moment we only have GTA available because we are still creating all of the other fields for other games. We did this once again to try and get the website open to the public as soon as possible. With time to come, we will soon have more categories set for all of the games you know and love. If you have any ideas as to which games you would like categories for, please let us know and we will do our best to add the category for you so that everyone else is able to enjoy your modification as well. Keep in mind that that we will be adding (in details) the rules for the gallery and download section in the near future. We added an new system to Bayside Gamers.

Thanks for reading. It's been two years opening and it has been an none stop working progress with themes and custom CSS/HTML work and you name. Check it out today @ baysidegamers.com

Attachments

JohnWeb

Interesting. Sounds almost like bedside gamers. When I go to the site I see a big "about the site" text. On my cell phone, it takes up more than a whole screen. Then, I scroll down and I see interesting game pics. Maybe you should show those interesting game pics at the top. Design looks good. Good luck.

Carlos

Carlos
I think you're blowing it out of proportion with the size of the text taking up the screen. I see a big box talking "about the site." It's a call to action for the user, the only issue I have with it is that the ads overlap with the notice. Footer looks fine, too.

shoptechmedia

The rounded tab is so, 10 years ago.. and the overall design is old.. perhaps redesign it to a more modern one..

Fishtrombone

I honestly think that you need to change the colors, also it doesn't run really smooth, but that should be enough to keep the forum working.

spendsimonsmoney

I personally don't dislike tho colours. But I don't necessarily really like the font used in the texts. But that's more a design issue.

Otherwise it's not bad

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views