How can we sell more via affiliate marketing?

krishnakodi786

Hello Everyone,

Please let me know the procedure to sell products via affiliate marketing. I have very good website with high volume of visitors.

I am waiting here for early replies.

Thanks

vishwa

If you have website with high amount of visitors than you can add banners to your site. You can also write a review about the product on your website.

paul1129

How much traffic are you getting? Its not only the amount of traffic but also the quality of the traffic that depends if you want to get sales for your affiliate products.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hello Everyone,

Please let me know the procedure to sell products via affiliate marketing. I have very good website with high volume of visitors.

I am waiting here for early replies.

Thanks
You can find out many good threads on this forum like these

https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/11731-How-to-make-your-first-sale-with-affiliate-marketing
https://www.webmastersun.com/blog/how-to-make-money-with-affiliate-marketing/
https://www.webmastersun.com/threads/9351-How-can-I-make-5-dollars-per-day-from-affiliate-marketing
https://www.webmastersun.com/thread...st-way-to-make-money-with-affiliate-marketing

In other words, I also agree with Paul1129, it does not depends on how much traffic you getting but it depends where and the quality of your traffic.

How much traffic are you getting? Its not only the amount of traffic but also the quality of the traffic that depends if you want to get sales for your affiliate products.

Hope that helped.!?!

paul1129

Is the traffic targeted?

And yes you can put an affiliate request.

Ciarda

Let's start saying if you want sell more with affiliate, you need have a good amount of traffic but you dont want a trafic like spam beacuse you are selling for exemple book. Now you want people buy your books so you are going to focus on forum / site ecc.. that talking about books and you arenot going to go and spam your stuff on a gaming community that's ussless you are going to get just more number without sells so you waste energy and time. In conclusion focus on your niche. (sorry for my bad english >.<)

Elisabeth Kuhn

You've got some good advice already.

1-2k visitors a day sounds pretty good, though whether this would result in commissions and sales depends on your blog and what your visitors expect from your blog.

Also, do those visitors have money to spend and are they willing to spend it?

If yes, then find some targeted affiliate products that you can promote, both as banners and especially as reviews/recommendations in your blog text.

Hope this helps.

Meanwhile, if you were to share more information about your blog, we might be able to give you better advice...

Ruesnam

Well, first, 1-2 k daily visitors is very good, but it can mean nothing at the same time. The question is about the quality of your audience.
Do you know what brings your visitors to your site? And regarding affiliation, you have at least to think about products that match your site's niche.
But well, nothing keeps you from requesting affiliation :) (and keep in mind that your website is not the only tool you can use to make sales)

Jmcneil1981

What type of blog is it? It will depend on the niche that you're in. Clickbank will provide affiliate products for almost any niche, but you can also monetize your traffic, by selling banners or solo ads to other marketers.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Marc van Leeuwen
Did you have good result with Clickbank? if compared with selling banner or solo ads on your own sites then which one gives better benefits?
I tried Clickbank for some months but just get some dollars with them.

Mike30

If you have a blog with that amount of traffic, and if they are not bots, then you got targeted audience based on whatever your blog is about. Then just sell products related to your content. As mentioned above, writing reviews of products are a great way to create content plus sales.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.