Unique traffic to my website

WebDev

I am a web developer and I created my new website in the summer of 2016. Other than a few customers I have had via word of mouth, the website isn't getting many unique visitors. A few months ago I was getting 200 visitors per month. Not a huge number but it was more than the traffic I am currently receiving. For some reason, the number of unique visitors has dropped to 75 visitors per month.

I thought I'll hire some marketers from India. (It's cheaper than a SEO agency from here in the UK.) The traffic began increasing so they were doing something right.

How much traffic were you getting to your website in the early days? What is considered normal? Should I be worried about my situation? It's rather worrying because if I don't get traffic then I can't generate revenue which will help me to grow.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am a web developer and I created my new website in the summer of 2016. Other than a few customers I have had via word of mouth, the website isn't getting many unique visitors. A few months ago I was getting 200 visitors per month. Not a huge number but it was more than the traffic I am currently receiving. For some reason, the number of unique visitors has dropped to 75 visitors per month.
Definitely you have low traffic, estimate ~7 visitors a day ( 200 visitors per month )
Are you provider services on your site? or you only writer articles for web design & development?
75 visitors per month like your website is getting from zero traffic and that needs to improve before you get 0 visitor per day.

I thought I'll hire some marketers from India. (It's cheaper than a SEO agency from here in the UK.) The traffic began increasing so they were doing something right.
You get what you pay for, I think you need to a quality SEO service for your site or ask questions on how to increase traffic by SEO on this forum
https://www.webmastersun.com/forums/10-Search-Engine-Optimization
There are many smart SEO people there and they can help you.

I have no luck when hiring services from Indians, they used to provide me low quality services thus I would you take care on that.

How much traffic were you getting to your website in the early days? What is considered normal? Should I be worried about my situation? It's rather worrying because if I don't get traffic then I can't generate revenue which will help me to grow.
I am having a site with more than 600 visitors a day ( range from 600 to 850 visitors per day )

my-web-traffic.jpg

and if compared with your traffic then you obviously should worry about your situation at this time, because you will get no sale with that amount (75 visitors per month).

Learn SEO and trying to increase traffic with internet marketing campaigns, they are great way to drive traffic to your site and increase sales for your site.

Good luck to you,

kevinarndale

Hi, I think you need to deploy the best quality of SEO services both in terms of On-Page and Off-Page optimisation along with a proper keyword research which would be targeted towards the targeted consumer along with proper presnce of social media.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.