What will you choose?

Knowing Roger

If you had to choose between making a lot of money and little amount of money served on a plate of respect, what would you choose and why? Such tips can help those, who start afresh in the industry :) .

mickp

a lot of money with adult and gambling websites ;)

Inquestor

@mickp

Try to find a bank that will deal with you in these kinds of business!

karmadir

Actually little amount of money has so much competition that you can't run your home,that's why you need lots of money,if your sole income is dependent on internet.

Linksdepth

If you had to choose between making a lot of money and little amount of money served on a plate of respect, what would you choose and why? Such tips can help those, who start afresh in the industry :) .
Hello

i if there is a choice between making a lot of money and a little amount of money,, and if i m a fresh in the industry then sure i will choose making money a lot , and it is just because if i have start a new or fresh work so i need so much money for increase my business. so i will choose that plate which full of money.. :)

Thanks

Fonzan

Eh, why placing yourself in such a choice?
I mean, when you start in this IM business, you start with small earnings.
The better you understand the mind of your (future) customers, the better you're gonna make good money.
For every marketer it is a learning process in what niche they feel the best to become successful.
So I would say, Have a BIG WHY! What is your reason to build your business?
Financial freedom?
Becoming independence?
Making journeys around the world?
What is your why?

Btw, How do you earn 2 million a year?
By having a 10 million mindset! :thumb:

edsonbuchanan

I'm actually a little confused on the question. I personally would like to grow my business with the respect to the people that follow and buy my products. I understand there are a few ways to make a lot more money quicker on the internet but at the same time I don't want to lose who I am in the process.

GeekGoddess

Nothing beats getting all the money coming from hardwork and perseverance. That money comes with great self-respect. :)

malith

malith
Totally agree. If you think that you can earn big money (I say BIG money) by clicking few links? no it's not going to happen. Hardwork is required.

christophergrayson

Having little money means that you won't be able to put all of the focus on helping people because you'll be working too hard to earn enough to survive!

So the best is to make as much money as possible by helping people - that way you can put all of your focus on helping them more.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.