What are some good Clickfunnels alternatives?

Jen

Somebody told me that I should signup with Clickfunnels to help my internet marketing but after going to their website I found that the pricing on their packages start at almost $100 per month. Since I am just getting started in internet marketing I don't really want to pay $100 for this unless I know it's going to be worth it or not.

So I am looking for some good Clickfunnels alternatives. Does anyone know of some good alternatives?

Polymath

I was looking around at some alternatives also because Clickfunnels is a little expensive. I found one called LeadPages that has pricing starting at $25 per month. I don't know if they are better than Clickfunnels, worse than Clickfunnels or about the same since I don't know enough about these.

You might want to check them out and see if they are what you are looking for.

Rob Whisonant

How many funnels do you plan to make in the near future? If it's only 1 or 2, just pay someone to create them for you. Or better yet, learn a HTML over time and build your own.

Jen

Jen
I honestly think it would only be 1 or 2 but I don't know enough about them to know for sure.

I would like to learn HTML but I am not a very technical person and doubt I would be able to pick it up easily.

Rob Reece

Hey Jen. Have you ever heard of Convertri? These guys have build a far more economical and in my opinion will be soon far ahead of Clickfunnels. While Clickfunnels is the standard right now this platform 3 years old. If you have questions about them feel free to ask me any questions you have. I use them, their built in a/b split testing is supperb. They have both a one time payment available and a monthly template club for $37 I believe. Really are a great solution. I would post a link but I don't know the rules in here about that so I will spare you that. :) hope thats helpful.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views