Webmaster Sun Login
Not a member yet? Sign up

What are the media.net traffic requirements ?

• HOME
  • FORUMS
  • BLOGS
  • MARKETPLACE
  • ADVERTISING
  • SPECIAL OFFERS
  • WEB HOSTING
  • QUICK MENU
  • REGISTER HERE - Join us for FREE
    Stick this thread
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 4/0
    Given: 13/0
    Thanks

What are the media.net traffic requirements ?

I have a Wordpress website that gets decent traffic and I wanted to apply to Media.net to put their ads on my website.

I did some looking around and many people are saying that they have a traffic requirement but there is nobody giving any kind of information on what that requirement is.

Does anyone know what the media.net traffic requirements are?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Given: 2/0
    Thanks
    Sorry for maybe interpretate wronge your questions and if it is a yes just let me know. I've just looking for your requirement in all selection of media.net but and i'm supposing there arenot requirements (just paycheck at the end) maybe just try to send a ticket, i've send it to but no replys D:.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 165/3
    Given: 89/1
    Thanks
    I had some bad experience with Media.net . They initially pay you good rates but after few days your earning will drop to zero. However If your majority of traffic is from USA or Uk than you will get easy approval from them. I recommend you to apply for AdSense.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciarda View Post
    Sorry for maybe interpretate wronge your questions and if it is a yes just let me know. I've just looking for your requirement in all selection of media.net but and i'm supposing there arenot requirements (just paycheck at the end) maybe just try to send a ticket, i've send it to but no replys D:.
    I was curious about how much traffic a website has to have in order to be accepted by media.net.

Quote Originally Posted by vishwa View Post
    I had some bad experience with Media.net . They initially pay you good rates but after few days your earning will drop to zero. However If your majority of traffic is from USA or Uk than you will get easy approval from them. I recommend you to apply for AdSense.
    Their rates that they pay will change from what it is in the beginning?

Why do you recommend Adsense? I thought that it doesn't pay very well unless you have a lot of traffic to your website.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Seller View Post
    I was curious about how much traffic a website has to have in order to be accepted by media.net.
    Ohh now i got it sorry, for be accepted you need have to make sure that you have good quality contents on your website in English.
    The traffic should be coming from USA ,Canada or UK only. If no , won't still accept you. Ather that, go ahead and take some picture of your traffic stats and email it to their appeal email address but traffic should be reasonable.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    The traffic should be coming from USA ,Canada or UK only. If no , won't still accept you. Ather that, go ahead and take some picture of your traffic stats and email it to their appeal email address but traffic should be reasonable.
    Lately my traffic has been around 100 unique visitors a day, is that considered ok or will I need more you think?

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Lately my traffic has been around 100 unique visitors a day, is that considered ok or will I need more you think?
    I think it's okay but where there are from? If they are from USA, Canada or UK you will be accepted.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    I think it's okay but where there are from? If they are from USA, Canada or UK you will be accepted.
    Most are from the USA and UK and the rest are from mostly in other European countries.

I was looking and the last couple of days my traffic has doubled but I really don't know why because it has been real consistent until then.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 165/3
    Given: 89/1
    Thanks
    Their rates that they pay will change from what it is in the beginning?

Why do you recommend Adsense? I thought that it doesn't pay very well unless you have a lot of traffic to your website.
    Adsense is far better than any networks and works great for all type of businesses. People love to use Adsense. Adsense pays you higher rates for all over the world.
    Internet Marketing Blog:- www.imbloggingtips.com

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vishwa For This Useful Post:
    Seller (03-03-2017)

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 356/0
    Given: 527/0
    Thanks
    The traffic numbers that are required for media.net are not high but I don't know for sure what they are. The site that I got my approval on was not getting much traffic so I know this first-hand.

I think that the traffic sources are more along the lines of what they look at, especially where the traffic comes from.
    ►► Follow me on TWITTER and keep up with my random and informative Tweets!_

►► Check out my personal blog site HERE for my attempts at writing articles!

Thumbs Up/Down
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ulterios View Post
    The traffic numbers that are required for media.net are not high but I don't know for sure what they are. The site that I got my approval on was not getting much traffic so I know this first-hand.

I think that the traffic sources are more along the lines of what they look at, especially where the traffic comes from.
    Most of my traffic seems to come the USA, UK and a few European countries. I have noticed that recently I am getting some traffic from China and the Ukraine but that's mostly a recent thing.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 3/0
    Given: 0/0
    Thanks
    I have one website with traffic around 30k per month. Most of my traffic is from EU. And still I got the invite for the Media.net publisher application. That is not all they even setup my account and guided me on how to put the code. I didn't get much conversion. Also the earning is extremely low. As in 10 cents per miles. So though it's not a good earning. I'd say they are just getting started. In future they may increase in terms of revenue.

Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 25/1
    Given: 21/0
    Thanks
    I think that it is impossible to find an exact number needed to get accepted to Media.net, however, did you read their program guidelines?

Our program is currently only open to website(s) with premium content that fulfills the criteria specified below:
    Contain significant amount of original content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
    Receive majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada
    Contain content that is primarily in the English language
    Have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
    Do not contain excessive advertising
    This is just a short quote of their requirements. There's plenty more that I suggest you read through and check if you meet all of them and only after that try applying. Here's the link http://www.media.net/en/legal/programguidelines

I honestly think that if you follow those points and considering you already have 100 unique visitors per day you are more than likely to get in! I really wish you good luck, if any further questions ask away

Newer Threads

1. Seller
    damizille
    Replies: 16 | Views: 1143
    Last post by damizille, 07-20-2017, 09:43 AM
  2. Seller
    Seller
    Replies: 8 | Views: 599
    Last post by Seller, 02-19-2017, 03:37 AM
  3. datamaya
    w3master
    Replies: 8 | Views: 611