What are the media.net traffic requirements ?

Seller

I have a Wordpress website that gets decent traffic and I wanted to apply to Media.net to put their ads on my website.

I did some looking around and many people are saying that they have a traffic requirement but there is nobody giving any kind of information on what that requirement is.

Does anyone know what the media.net traffic requirements are?

Ciarda

Sorry for maybe interpretate wronge your questions and if it is a yes just let me know. I've just looking for your requirement in all selection of media.net but and i'm supposing there arenot requirements (just paycheck at the end) maybe just try to send a ticket, i've send it to but no replys D:.

vishwa

I had some bad experience with Media.net . They initially pay you good rates but after few days your earning will drop to zero. However If your majority of traffic is from USA or Uk than you will get easy approval from them. I recommend you to apply for AdSense.

Seller

Sorry for maybe interpretate wronge your questions and if it is a yes just let me know. I've just looking for your requirement in all selection of media.net but and i'm supposing there arenot requirements (just paycheck at the end) maybe just try to send a ticket, i've send it to but no replys D:.
I was curious about how much traffic a website has to have in order to be accepted by media.net.

I had some bad experience with Media.net . They initially pay you good rates but after few days your earning will drop to zero. However If your majority of traffic is from USA or Uk than you will get easy approval from them. I recommend you to apply for AdSense.
Their rates that they pay will change from what it is in the beginning?

Why do you recommend Adsense? I thought that it doesn't pay very well unless you have a lot of traffic to your website.

ulterios

The traffic numbers that are required for media.net are not high but I don't know for sure what they are. The site that I got my approval on was not getting much traffic so I know this first-hand.

I think that the traffic sources are more along the lines of what they look at, especially where the traffic comes from.

Seller

Seller
Most of my traffic seems to come the USA, UK and a few European countries. I have noticed that recently I am getting some traffic from China and the Ukraine but that's mostly a recent thing.

overcast

I have one website with traffic around 30k per month. Most of my traffic is from EU. And still I got the invite for the Media.net publisher application. That is not all they even setup my account and guided me on how to put the code. I didn't get much conversion. Also the earning is extremely low. As in 10 cents per miles. So though it's not a good earning. I'd say they are just getting started. In future they may increase in terms of revenue.

Unknown

I think that it is impossible to find an exact number needed to get accepted to Media.net, however, did you read their program guidelines?

Our program is currently only open to website(s) with premium content that fulfills the criteria specified below:
Contain significant amount of original content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
Receive majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada
Contain content that is primarily in the English language
Have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
Do not contain excessive advertising
This is just a short quote of their requirements. There's plenty more that I suggest you read through and check if you meet all of them and only after that try applying. Here's the link http://www.media.net/en/legal/programguidelines

I honestly think that if you follow those points and considering you already have 100 unique visitors per day you are more than likely to get in! I really wish you good luck, if any further questions ask away ;)

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.