Any good pay per install affiliate programs?

Zack

I was just reading a couple of blog posts about another way for affiliate marketers to make money with something call "Pay Per Install" affiliate programs. I didn't know anything like this was out there.

I was looking for some programs but the only ones I found look a little cheap and I don't know if they are good or not.

Where can I find a good pay per install affiliate program or some good information on them?

Rob Whisonant

Pay per installs take a lot of traffic to make any money. Most surfers are afraid to download and install stuff if they where not originally looking for it.

Most pay per installs are browser bars etc that basically change affiliate codes on pages you visit to theirs.

Pay per install has gotten a really bad name.

Not saying they are all bad. But most are.

Zack

Zack
There was no mention of traffic needs that I saw, it seems that should have been discussed. Thanks for that bit of info Rob.

Seller

I didn't even know there were affiliate programs for such things. I do agree with Rob that a lot of people are not going to want to download and install things that they didn't seek out specifically.

I think that with all the virus and malware hype around these days it might be hard to make good earnings from these types of programs unless you have the right audience and/or experience with these programs.

Simon Baker

CPI does well with tech sites, like trouble shooting, product reviews etc

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.