Is it possible to pay for conversion instead of CPC/CPM/CPV ?

ilov01

Maybe it sounds too good to be true but I wonder is it possible to run a campaign and pay just for conversions (cost per lead or cost per sale) instead of CPC/CPM/CPV?

Rob Whisonant

Yes, it's called start an affiliate program. Then advertise and get the word out to prospective affiliates to join your program and promote what you are selling.

The above assumes you are selling your own products. If you are selling another product as an affiliate, then it's of course not going to work well since the affiliates could just go promote the product directly and make more money.

ilov01

Thanks for your answer. I know about affiliate program but I wonder are there any traffic networks which work on a pay per lead or pay per sale model

discosloth

There are definitely some affiliate programs that pay on a "RevShare" (revenue share) model, but these are usually industry-specific and require some networking in order to manually sign up. They require a good relationship with the provider.

TanyaDim

Yes Ivan,

There have many campaigns and affiliate programs which pay only for lead or some action ..
Actually the cost-per-action / cost-per-lead basis is optimized CPC/CPM traffic and that is what most networks do.
Also there have a lot of networks which works only on CPA/CPL ..

Last edited:
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.