Adnow vs Adsense, Which is better?

Liam

I keep seeing that a lot of people are saying to look for Google Adsense alternatives and I was looking around and found one called Adnow. There isn't much current information about it and if it's better than Adsense or just similar.

I want to know which of these is better, Adnow or Adsense.

Web Expert

I keep seeing that a lot of people are saying to look for Google Adsense alternatives and I was looking around and found one called Adnow. There isn't much current information about it and if it's better than Adsense or just similar.

I want to know which of these is better, Adnow or Adsense.
Hi!

There are many affiliate program providers. Yes adsense has dominated the market and yes it gives good money. If you compare AD NOW with Adsense. AD NOW doesnt stand a chance.

If you are looking for a good alternative. MEDIA.NET is the best option.

But they give approval very strictly but one must try.

Thanks

vishwa

Adnow is a native ad networks and works great with site that have large number of female users or audience. While AdSense is a PPC network and pay you for clicks. I believe Adsense is a good choice to get started.

Liam

If you compare AD NOW with Adsense. AD NOW doesnt stand a chance.
Then Adsense is the best option and I should just forget about the other for now?

Adnow is a native ad networks and works great with site that have large number of female users or audience.
How can I tell what kind of users I have? Male or Female?

Is it just by what the niche I am is and what the users typically are?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I vote for Google Adsense because is a making money channel from Google and they paid good if you have a good amount of traffic from your website.
I never used Adnow before but I am looking into it if it can give me earn a little money from my website traffic.

Liam

Liam
Do you think that because it's from Google they might give your website higher rankings if you use it? I mean, that would help them too I would think.

vinit4

adsense works good only for SEO traffic, so i believe if you have real visitor to your web page there is no alternative of google adsense.

Liam

Liam
Would social media traffic work for Adsense or maybe not?

discosloth

discosloth
Liam, a few years ago we managed some FB groups with around ~60k members. I'll have to admit they do not convert well to AdSense. With a few lucky conversions, we saw around 2k visits to a site in one day resulting in around $55 in AdSense revenue, but it was a short-lived experiment that we've since passed on. I think there are better ways to monetize SM (affiliates, usually).

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.