Good content, Good Links & Good On-Page Optimization, but no rankings

paul1129

As I said in the headline. Everything is fine with this site. Content is great. Links are from good authority sites (with comparison to the competitors) and also not to mention there has been no technical issues regarding on-page optimization. Loading speed and Navigation of the site is also great.

But still the site is not ranking well. How do you guys explain it?

contentranked

It could be a lot of things. Difficult keyword. Your on-page seo. The links from those authority sites might be no-follow.

How long has your site been active?

I know that Google takes a bit of time to rank a site ... or take your new links into consideration and give you that boost. I've hear as long as 5 - 6 months for some. I would still try to build contextual links and focus on link building.

SEOPub

As I said in the headline. Everything is fine with this site. Content is great. Links are from good authority sites (with comparison to the competitors) and also not to mention there has been no technical issues regarding on-page optimization. Loading speed and Navigation of the site is also great.

Links from good authority sites is not really a ranking factor. Links from good authority pages is.

Loading speed really is not a significant ranking factor either.

My first guess would be that your links are not as strong as you think. My second guess would be that the competitor's links are either a lot stronger than you think or you are using something to check their links that has not found most of them.

No way to know without seeing the site and the competition.

paul1129

How long have your website exist? Usually we have to wait for Google to rank it. Be patient my friend
The site is almost 8 months old.

Links from good authority sites is not really a ranking factor. Links from good authority pages is.

Loading speed really is not a significant ranking factor either.

My first guess would be that your links are not as strong as you think. My second guess would be that the competitor's links are either a lot stronger than you think or you are using something to check their links that has not found most of them.

No way to know without seeing the site and the competition.
Actually, I checked the link profile myself. And in comparison to its competitors its links are pretty good and for some keywords they are even better. The site is one of our clients so I can't really disclose it here so sorry.

KarenByerly

Why don't you share your website? Or is that your client's forum? Whatever, Can you please share? Otherwise we can't give you solutions!

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.