Targeting the wealthy

ricky_

All I want is to show the HNIs(High networth individuals) how good am I at making money from the stock markets. I have a blog (which is a part of my website) where I am uploading documents that shows how much profit I am making.

I am doing this in order to advertise my capabilities, hoping that interested HNIs will invest their money with me sometime in future AND they will share a part of profits that I will be generating for them using their money.

Once again, my aim is to advertise my blog (as well as website) to as many HNIs as possible. Please guide me so that I can achieve my goal.

ChristianH

I am not familiar with the topic stock market, but are they not also risks at losing money, similar to forex or binary?

SethTurin

Some ideas for you:

1) Something like 20% of CEO's use Linkedin and almost none use Facebook

2) Other companies do this already. Look at where companies like Vanguard, First Republic, and maybe even eTrade advertise.

3) Consider how other "luxury" brands got started, like Uber. Look at their early targeting.

4) Consider invite-only features.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.