OFFER Forex Affiliate Program - up to 60% revenue share, or up to $550 CPA - Libertex-Affiliates

LibertexAffiliates

Dear webmasters,
Let us introduce our affiliate programme: Libertex-Affiliates

Who are we?
Established in 1997, Libertex (the company) is the brand name of a group of companies providing clients from over 120 countries with platforms and services for forex trading, CFDs, and other online trading and educational products. We offer every client effective tools for training, analytics and education, as well as personal support where they want it. Libertex has over 650 employees worldwide.

The unique features of our partnership program are:

A steadily growing income and high rebilling.

• We pay up to 550 USD for each qualified trader.
  • Up to 60% from the Broker’s Gross Revenue (during their lifetime). Best offer on the market!
  • Two-Tier affiliate program: 5% of each referral’s earning (during their lifetime).

An excellent ratio of subscriptions:

From HQ traffic source the ratio can be 1:10 – 1:20. A large number of secondary deposits, a long trader lifecycle!

Promotional materials:

We do our best to provide our Affiliates with up to date promo materials!

Our advantages:

• One of the oldest and most trusted Forex brokers since 1997
• Regulated broker - CySEC regulation
• In TOP 20 of the biggest brokers in the world
• Profitable payment plans
• Quick and easy registration
• Professional and quick support
• Payouts on time
• Long trader lifecycle
• Favorable conversion of any traffic
• Payouts without delays
• 30 days cookie life

Statistics:
Our statistics is a powerful tool to analyze and increase efficiency.

Payment methods:

Payment methods are: Paypal , Skrill, QiWI wallet, Webmoney and Unionpay

Payment plans - https://www.libertex-affiliates.com/payment-plans

Our FAQ - https://www.libertex-affiliates.com/faq

https://www.libertex-affiliates.com/ - Test your traffic and you will be pleasantly surprised!

Liam

Do we have to know much about Forex trading to be an affiliate of this program?

LibertexAffiliates

You only need to know the basics of Forex trading, which is pretty easy. All the necessary information may be obtained through your affiliate manager, or from open sources on the Web.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
What conditions for my blog sites to join your affiliate program?
I never used Forex trading before.

LibertexAffiliates

You can join at any time. The key is how your audience will react. If your audience is already interested in making money, or finance markets, then you can simply write some articles about how to make money in Forex trading. If your blog is more webmaster-oriented, you can promote our second tier programme. Anyway, you can always register for free and test your audience.

Katherin Watson Jr

Hi there, is there a training program provided? Or any materials that I can use to understand about the program before I write articles? I studied economist and forex during college but I'm not sure I have enough knowledge to consult my readers.

martindrox

Is this like a merger between affiliate business and forex? and do you have to know a lot about forex? I may know the basics about it but please can someone explain more to me? what are the $550 for? if you're a qualified trader, you get paid $550? but what about the money you make? is it included in the $550?

ryanbest

Well, it doesn’t look so bad and seems promising. A lot of advantages, that’s the most important thing. This is what attracts people and this is what other companies should offer. When I’m choosing a platform, I closely examine it for a while, read everything about it and then make my conclusion. That’s what I’ve been doing for a while on sites like https://thinkmobiles.com/blog/best-forex-trading-platforms/ where I can read reviews of various Forex trading platforms. It’s a good list, you know, and I’m pleased with their reviews. Anyway, when you pick a platform, be sure to choose a safe one, where you can securely trade and without having to worry about the safety of your investments.

Last edited:
Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.