Buy sites on flippa.com feedback

empresa87

Hello everyone.
Already for some years I know the site flippa.com and from time to time I go there and see some good deals. Some sites are for sale with proven income for prices like 1000$ and 1500$ and I am tempted to invest. However because money does not grow in trees I am in doubt, some businesses look good and if I had them I would never sell them.

Is there anyone here who has any experience, feedback or knowledge about the market at flippa.com?

Thank you if you share your view.

SIG

I know people who scam on Flippa, with apps and websites.

Just be careful when buying on Flippa.

You have to do your own due diligence before purchasing. I would highly recommend going with EmpireFlippers or FEInternational. - even though the prices are a little bit higher. This of course if the OP has good budget.

daniel27lt

I can tell you that anyone who is selling a business and claims its successful is not telling the 100% truth. Because it doesn't take much to know if anyone is successful in business, why would they be selling it? I know there could be many reasons, but it doesn't make much sense.

Flippa is good to purchase a ready made website and business. But always check the website's reputation by doing a search for it in search engines and also checking it hasn't been blacklisted, use tools like mxtools.com.

Dewlance

WMS Marketplace Seller
There is a lots of scammer on Flippa.

My experience:

I was scammed $500 from a Libertyreserve(closed) users so I try to gather information about his site and find his site on Flippa. He claimed that he earn $20k per month but this claim does not prove that he really does not earn $20k however he claimed that "Company is registered in USA", "10 Remote employee", and much more.

Now, How can you believe on a scammer who scammed people and selling his site on flippa with false claim?

Scammer will use every technique to fool you so beware.

ulterios

One thing that I can say when you are buying websites or domains is to NEVER trust the numbers that a seller or selling platform states. I am not saying that they are always wrong but just to do your own research and check as many things out as you can before buying either.

Sure there are scammers on Flippa but there are on every domain and website selling platform that I have ever used. Flippa can't spend the time to verify every stat and neither can any other similar platform.

SO, do the research yourself before making any offers or purchases on Flippa or any other site. ;)

Don't trust anyone until they have earned your trust, especially on the internet and doing business through it.

mackrodd

Before you buy a website on flippa you have to Know the age of the website.
How many backlinks it has.
What Quality backlinks
wHAT keywords it ranks for

Don't go blindly. always know what you are doing . forget about scamming and do your work

denisehilton

I tried to advertise my website 3 times of flippa, invested more than $130 and got nothing in return. If you ask me their system is more or less based on scam.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views