02-22-2017, 08:55 AM #1
How much does Chitika pay for 1000 impressions?
I was comparing the rates that some services par publishers per 1000 impressions but can't find any information about what Chitika pays.
Does anyone know how much Chitika pays for 1000 impressions?
02-22-2017, 09:27 AM #2
Zero..... They only pay per click.
02-23-2017, 04:25 AM #3
They are CPC network not a CPM network. So, they don't pay according to number of impressions.
02-24-2017, 03:41 AM #4
02-24-2017, 06:52 AM #5
03-07-2017, 04:56 AM #6
You can earn money from Chitika via CPM. But they have very strict guidelines. Here are the following:
The amount you will earn per 1000 impressions can be anywhere in the range of 0 cent to $2. Here are the main factors that will affect your earnings per 1000 impressions (also called "CPM")
1. Quality of Your Content: If your site has high quality content that advertisers find appealing, they bid higher for your ad spots - leading to higher CPM.
2. Scale of Your Site: As your site becomes bigger, it gets on more "Whitelists" in large ad campaigns, leading to higher bids. Some large advertisers avoid small sites that they know nothing about.
3. Country: Each country has its own level of advertising maturity. The US market is the most mature. The more traffic you have from USA, the better your performance will be.
4. Ad Formats: Larger ad formats like 300x250 and 160x600 tend to perform better. If you are using older formats like 468x60 or 120x600, consider switching to the newer formats.
5. Viewability: Make sure your ads are seen. Improve the viewability of your ads and your earnings will increase over time. Advertisers want their ads appearing in the most "viewable" positions. By making your ad unit more viewable, your site will be of more interest to advertisers and they will bid more, thus increasing your earnings. Consider placing ads above the fold.
Things that can severely harm your earnings:
1. Banned by Google: A lot of large advertisers put your site on "blacklists" if they see you have been banned by Google. You can check your status here: http://www.bannedcheck.com/ (Please note: Chitika is not associated with this site!)
2. Malware: If systems like McAfee mark your site as Malware, you will get banned by Chitika (and a lot of other networks and advertisers). You can check your status here: https://sitecheck.sucuri.net/
3. Number of Ads: If you have too many ads on your site, advertiser performance will suffer and advertisers will either stop bidding on your site - or reduce their bid.
The above information can be found here:
I hope this helps.
NOTE: I think they used to not allow CPM as I used them when they first began. But recently I came across this same question. As I was reading through the comments a lot of people where stating that have changed to allow CPM, but with strict guidelines.
03-07-2017, 02:53 PM #7
Their max rate for CPM is $2?? that's really low, how do they have so many publishers?
03-07-2017, 03:44 PM #8
03-08-2017, 06:32 AM #9
03-08-2017, 07:14 AM #10
03-09-2017, 10:18 AM #11
03-09-2017, 12:08 PM #12
03-09-2017, 12:39 PM #13
Depends on the quality of content, scale of your site, Ad formats, each and every country has its own advertising rates, if have more traffic from the USA then you will perform better and finally viewability see that your content should be positioned in a viewable manner
03-10-2017, 09:00 AM #14
Replies: 25 | Views: 2087Last post by Unknown, 07-24-2017, 09:47 AM
Replies: 4 | Views: 675Last post by bomb2060, 07-09-2017, 11:46 PM
By JohsonAdam in forum Make Money OnlineReplies: 10 | Views: 1021Last post by brucealmighty, 07-09-2017, 01:59 PM
By JohsonAdam in forum Affiliate MarketingReplies: 1 | Views: 363Last post by Weirdest, 02-22-2017, 09:17 PM
By Ciarda in forum eBooksReplies: 0 | Views: 553Last post by Ciarda, 02-22-2017, 08:12 PM
Replies: 8 | Views: 1086Last post by Owan, 10-11-2017, 04:04 PM
Replies: 9 | Views: 768Last post by denisehilton, 04-07-2017, 09:31 AM
Replies: 33 | Views: 2702Last post by SEOPub, 04-30-2017, 01:18 PM
By entrepreneurjay in forum AdvertisingReplies: 0 | Views: 570Last post by entrepreneurjay, 02-20-2017, 11:08 PM
By LibertexAffiliates in forum Affiliate Programs PromotionReplies: 6 | Views: 1595Last post by martindrox, 08-06-2017, 11:59 AM
By Georgel in forum Make Money OnlineReplies: 3 | Views: 24Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 07:35 PM
Replies: 1 | Views: 22Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 07:44 PM
Replies: 2 | Views: 22Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 07:44 PM
Replies: 5 | Views: 38Last post by SEOPub, Today, 09:30 PM
Replies: 2 | Views: 24Last post by Rob Whisonant, Today, 01:31 AM
Replies: 10 | Views: 2770Last post by irichard, 10-07-2015, 04:24 PM
By Joseph_Hill in forum Search Engine OptimizationReplies: 4 | Views: 1337Last post by richadrverma, 02-07-2015, 04:35 AM
Replies: 2 | Views: 1268Last post by wplanders, 01-02-2015, 08:20 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 2612Last post by yestyle, 08-17-2013, 10:09 AM
Replies: 1 | Views: 1501Last post by deven75, 08-05-2013, 06:57 AM