Newbie Partnership anyone?

smw1982

Hi, I would like to find a partner/venture - teacher. There is already a website available and you would be making your money from the profits as you as I monetise with your guidance. I have a plan as a starting point but we can add to or change it as to ' professional preference ' and tactics. Basically you would be directing me (and shedding light if I get stuck) as I would be doing the tasks. So that I can actively learn from someone instead of reading up and learning mistakes - if there are any. I think I am more than ready to put things into practice now and I am open to discuss agreements etc. So if this is something you'd like to do then please just give me a shout to discuss further :thankyou:

Joe B. Ray

This is a nice idea and I can see how it makes sense to you.

But, why would an expert in the field (who is already making money) do this for you? If someone is very good at this stuff, they can probably create the "website", or whatever you have, in 5 minutes.

Chances are, you will end up with a "Guru" who is going to rip you off, one way or an other.

Today it's easy to learn anything on the net. Take the time to learn the basics. Then, when you're more confident, you can partner up with others.

bomb2060

bomb2060
I was about to tell him the same. I dont know why i should work for you if i can earn myself doing the same. From your explanation, all you need is some training on the job. Seek for experts, pay for consultancy and you're good to go. But again, you can share the url, we just see what you're engaging yourself in then we'll advice accordingly.

It's very risky to do a business that you dont understand it 100%, you'd rather go for something tha you have full authority of .

MagicBrad

If this is a unique idea, in a unique untapped marketplace in a unique niche that could bring HUGE rewards.

Yet, all it might need is someone that has the knowledge and savvy to add the gears to the machine, it could be super beneficial for both parties involved.

A rocket is no good without fuel, and fuel is useless with out the rocket.

If the new partner (teacher) does not know what the product is or what the market niche might be, then the teacher can't earn a dime, unless they know the business concept.

This might be the next billion dollar idea, right?

Hugo E.

I like this idea.

Can you PM me info?

I would like to know how to get benefits from your program.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies