Nofollow links and Doffollow links! Must to know when SEO

JohsonAdam

Hello everyone. I saw that many people are confused about nofollow and dofollow links and what is the benefit of each of them. So I will present my knowledge and hope that they can help you understand more clearly about two types of links
  • Nofollow:Link contain Rel="nofollow" HTML. This type of link does not impact the authoruty nor help you out to improve SEO ranking of your website :think:
  • Dofollow: It is a type of link which has a potential to improve the ranking and credibility of your website in Google. By default every link is dofollow, which does not contain Rel="Nofollow" Attribute. These are considered to be the most powerful links for any websites :hug:

SO WHY DO WE NEED NOFOLLOW LINKS?
Well, no matter what niche you are into, a nofollow relevant link will be always helping lead to some extra traffic. And they help your website look more natural. Nofollow backlinks can help you in diversifying your profile which can help you escape any potential Google penalty. :smart:

So that's my knowledge about Dofollow and Nofollow link. If you have any questions, please comment below ^^ Like if you think this post is helpful

Attachments

Ciarda

Yooo didnt know about that, so if i post a link for exemple on my signature on forum this is a Nofollow link right?

Alex Thompson

[*]Nofollow:Link contain Rel="nofollow" HTML. This type of link does not impact the authority or help you out to improve SEO ranking of your website :think:
Yooo didnt know about that, so if i post a link for exemple on my signature on forum this is a Nofollow link right?
You can check your link on forum signature or posts if they don't have this attribute rel="nofollow" or rel="dofollow" then they are dofollow links.
But not mean all dofollows on all parts of a website are good and similar as others, they have different power in ranking for keywords.

tamaodkk267

you can download the Seoquake addon in chrome. Then check into "highlight no-follow", if it is a nofollow link it will be Strikethrough.

Sanji123

Your post is very insightful and helpful. Really, our sites should have the balance of relevant "Dofollow" and "Nofollow" backlinks for traffic to the sites.

denisehilton

In my opinion Google has moved past the difference between no-follow and do-follow links and they treat all links in the same way.

JohsonAdam

I don't think so. Dofollow links help push your website to the top of Google, but it will be unnatural if you just use dofollow links in your website. Nofollow links help your website looks more natural

Ergoprime

Hello everyone. I saw that many people are confused about nofollow and dofollow links and what is the benefit of each of them. So I will present my knowledge and hope that they can help you understand more clearly about two types of links
  • Nofollow:Link contain Rel="nofollow" HTML. This type of link does not impact the authoruty nor help you out to improve SEO ranking of your website :think:
  • Dofollow: It is a type of link which has a potential to improve the ranking and credibility of your website in Google. By default every link is dofollow, which does not contain Rel="Nofollow" Attribute. These are considered to be the most powerful links for any websites :hug:

SO WHY DO WE NEED NOFOLLOW LINKS?
Well, no matter what niche you are into, a nofollow relevant link will be always helping lead to some extra traffic. And they help your website look more natural. Nofollow backlinks can help you in diversifying your profile which can help you escape any potential Google penalty. :smart:

So that's my knowledge about Dofollow and Nofollow link. If you have any questions, please comment below ^^ Like if you think this post is helpful
Absolutely right. I don't really get traffic from nofollow links, but they are important to appear natural in the eyes of Google. Therefore building a few of them per week is always a good idea.

brucealmighty

Nofollow links are always good for online reputation. When potential customers see the name of your website/company everywhere it makes them think you are much more serious.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.