Histats vs Google Analytics

Seller

I saw on a blog that some people are using Histats instead of Google Analytics and say it's better. They didn't really say why though. I always thought that Google Analytics was the best for stats so this was news to me.

Does anyone know anything about Histats and why or if it is better than Google Analytics?

SEOPub

I saw on a blog that some people are using Histats instead of Google Analytics and say it's better. They didn't really say why though. I always thought that Google Analytics was the best for stats so this was news to me.

Does anyone know anything about Histats and why or if it is better than Google Analytics?
Google Analytics is not the best analytics software out there. It is probably the best free one though. Never used Histats, so I'm not sure how that compares.

I always go with Clicky when it comes to tracking website traffic.

If you do Black Hat SEO, you should not use Google Analytics.
I always laugh when I see comments like this. What exactly do you think you are hiding from Google whether you use GA or not?

paul1129

Last time I checked Clicky is Real Time Analytics. They are not line Google Analytics.

Seller

I've never heard of Clicky, i'll check into it.

Why should you not use Google Analytics if we do black hat SEO? I don't do that but I am curious why. Is it because they can put a penalty on our site if they find out through analytics?

Google Analytics is not the best analytics software out there.
Which is the best analytics software paid or free?

vishwa

Google Analytics is one of the best tool to monitor your site traffic. I like it because it will integrate with my webmasters tools account and adsense too. Which will help me to monitor my site traffic from every aspect and help me to take vital decisions of my website.

olaryeankarh

I would prefer to analyze via GA than some Histats or other. Why? It's simple!
More searches are done with Google hence, more valid data. Google own the most used search engine and unless we want to deceive ourselves, the same company that we all look forward to when it comes to organiz traffic should have more accurate data about on-site activities and overall statictics for a website.
Besides, this is my first times of hearing Histats. So I believe Google Analytics is widely accepted because of the name "Google". I mean, who doesn't know Google?
I am talking both from the webmaster's view and from potential advertisers view too. Think about it...

Dopani

I never tried Clicky but as your recommendation I will search and check it out.

WHY ? What are reasons for this? Can you explain more details?

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.