KWFinder vs Long Tail Pro

Polymath

I was looking into doing some keyword research and checking out some site/services/tools that I see mentioned a lot and found kwfinder and long tail pro are mentioned often.

What are the benefits of one vs the other? Is one better to use?

paul1129

Long Tail keyword is good for finding long phrased keywords as the name suggest.

And KW Finder is general keyword tool which can also find long tail ones. Now you have to decide with which one you will go. Both are good in their own ways.

vishwa

My vote also goes to Long tail pro. I am using from past few months and it definitely helps me to find good keywords for my blog.

harrygreen90

If you don't have a good budget, Kwfinder free version will be a good choice for you, combining it with Google keyword planner you can do somethings as you wanted for keywords research. There are many keyword finder tools out there, googling it and comparing results to find out which one is best for you.

Other than that, Long tail pro is quite good but they are offering $37/month, if you can not buy it for yourself, joining into a group of your friends and buy it. I think that will cut cost for you.

Janniz

KWfinder and Long Tail Pro is quite good but not now. I recommend Google Ads Keywords Planner. It's so good and free in this time.

Rob Whisonant

One big warning. Use common sense when using a so called keyword research tools. Use it to get ideas only. Don't trust the stats it gives you on keyword traffic and searches. They are usually way off.

Use common sense when looking at the numbers. If it tells you a keyword gets little or know searches, ask yourself if this makes sense. Especially if you already have a site that gets a ton of traffic from that keyword phrase. :)

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.