How go get verified

FredRandolph

Hi! How you are doing? I have a question to ask.
Can I verify my Facebook page by any way? Or, Facebook will verify my account automatically? :blink: :think:

Zack

What do you mean by verified? You mean like your identity getting verified?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Hi! How you are doing? I have a question to ask.
Can I verify my Facebook page by any way? Or, Facebook will verify my account automatically? :blink: :think:
You don't need to verify Facebook page and Facebook will generate a new Facebook page automatically after you submitted to request a new page. If you have a Facebook profile, you can create unlimited Facebook pages for a single profile.

Read more here: https://www.facebook.com/business/help/community/question/?id=233153647022095

Hope that helps!

Vowels

Hello there,

What do you actually want ? Do you want the blue badge on your facebook profile or Email verify? If you are looking for blue badge, than you need huge amount of fan-base. For some pages, facebook automatically verifies and gives verified symbol. I’ve two friends who have automatically got verified badge for their artist pages.

Who are eligible for facebook page/profile verification?

1) Celebrities and public figures – sports, media, politics and entertainment.

2) Global brands and businesses.

3) Government Officials.

So if you belong to any of those above categories, you can get your facebook page verified. To be frank, a normal person or a common man cannot get a verified page. Also, local businesses arent eligible for verification. I’ve seen a lot of people who applied for verification and mostly all got failed. So try to understand that it’s not an easy task to get our page verified. Ok, now read the below methods and gain some knowledge about what to do to get verified.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.