Premium video monetization

mojo22

Hi,

A leading publisher who has a huge library of premium clips, is willing to allow me to re-brand the clips and use it on a rev-share basis. The clips are on lifestyle, health and career advice topics.
I'm analyzing a couple of approaches to monetize those clips, among them establishing my own sites.
I do have the resources to buy traffic using Taboola, outbrain etc.

Do you see a way it could work ?
The simple math of paying ~5 cents per click, and get $10 CPM doesn't make sense, unless each user is watching way more that one clip.
Adding display ads is optional, but I don't want to put too many of them.
There are also the options of putting the taboola/outbrain widget on my pages, leading collecting and e-commerce referrals.

What do you think?
Do you know any video publisher who is making money of its library without using questionable tactics?

I would appreciate your insights.

Thanks!

daniel27lt

I would bundle them up and sell them as a product than place a license within, depending on what your restrictions are. For example, personal or with commercial use. With each license charge a different price. You can give some away and make the user give attributes to your content. I've done this before with clips and images, and if the content you're presenting is of demand, you should do well.

Older threads
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.