Camtasia vs Screenflow - Which is best?

Liam

I am going to try to do some video marketing with a friend of mine (his idea) and we are wondering which of these is better for that purpose. We are new to this so ease of use is a plus.

Which is best in your mind, Camtasia or Screenflow?

We can use either a PC or MAC if that makes any difference at all.

Rob Whisonant

I'm a big fan of Camtasia. It's easy to use and quick to learn. It's well worth the price.

Rob Whisonant

I just noticed you said you had access to a MAC also. (Screenflow is MAC only) If I was in your position this is what I would do.

Since they both will work for what you want to do, download the free trials of both. Sit down and play with them. See what one seems to work best for you.

Liam

Liam
I have access to both so whichever one will get the job done easiest is what will be used.

Do you know if the free trials have any kind of limits in functions? I know that some trial versions of software don't have all the features available and can give a false view of it's capabilities.

Harry P

+1 for Camtasia :)
I used Camtasia free version and it worked as well. I can edit videos and adding patterns into my video easily. there are any advantaged features if you go with paid version but I just read about it on their official website.

Liam

+1 for Camtasia :)
I used Camtasia free version and it worked as well. I can edit videos and adding patterns into my video easily. there are any advantaged features if you go with paid version but I just read about it on their official website.
Was Camtasia easy to learn how to work with when you first tried it? I don't have any kind of experience with anything like it so it'll be a learning experience.

I know Camtasia is a full feature trial. Screenflow? No clue, never used it and I don't have a MAC.
I'll look into trying out Camtasia and see how it goes.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.